No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Nobody at 140 Would Pose a Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
    Why does everyone act like Matthysee is some super fighter? I bet some of you would pick him to beat Mayweather and Pacquaio at 147....lol
    I'd pick Maidana to beat Matthysse like he always used to in the amateurs.

Comment

• Very good... this division has the most talent.

Comment

• So your zero will be safe there for awhile??

Comment

• If he steps up to elite at 140 his jaw is getting broke and his "0" is gettinng taken

Comment

• Originally posted by Sammy2g3 View Post
            Why does everyone act like Matthysee is some super fighter? I bet some of you would pick him to beat Mayweather and Pacquaio at 147....lol
            Its just Matthysse is such a devastating puncher and has never been anywhere near being hurt. He would give Mayweather a difficult fight and rough him up. That fight would be quite sellable. But I'm sure Mayweather would rightfully still be the overwhelming favorite. As for Pacquiao thats pure fantasy talk anyways for now.

Comment

• Broner talks the talk and walks the walk, i think he should make the transition asap . And when he does i think he will perform as well as expected. Nothing left to prove, who want to see burns vs broner ...?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                I don't think any of them have a style that would give him problems, neither of them are overly fast, all have average or **** footwork and all can be hit and neither of them use much head movement

Broner with that Power and his toughness and slickness inside, I give him a great chance at beating anybody at 140 right now, plus Broner has a chin, he is not afraid to take a hit to land with his Power...but I think Broner destroys anybody at 140 if he gets inside and they start to try and **** with him, because Broner can make you miss him at Close Range plus he is a vicious body puncher, once he gets you going backwards and you don't have good footwork to fight going backwards...YOUR DONE! Keep holding on to the Ponce De Leon fight if you want but Broner is a totally different fighter now then he was then he applies way more pressure
                What the H**l are you talking about???? He is not afraid to trade??? he said it himself, that DeLeon and quintero hurt him and guess what those are the only fights that he look aweful and scare to trade.....I mean a 122 pounder force to go 130 and hurt this guy imagine what the Mathysse's of the world would do??? am pretty sure that Ajose, Khan, Rios, Alvarado, Peterson, Kendall Holt hell even Judah will pose lots of problems for Broner.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Vazquez turned down 350K to fight Broner in November.....that's been reported

Plus Vazquez is a Zanfer fighter, who really only works with Top Rank. I highly doubt Broner-Vazquez happens.
                  I read in bad left hook and in univision....that Titere send an offer to Broner and he rejected it.....so he could fight Demarco, and for the looks of this story, I belive Vazquez cause he has call Broner out 3 times publicaly already, while Broner keeps talking Burns...no mention of Titere not even once.

Comment

• Due to Broner's height, reach and style he has the potential to beat everyone at 140. But everyone at 140 has the potential to beat everyone.

I wouldn't bet against Broner in any match up against a 140 opponent. But that said, boxing becomes a completely different sport when your opponents can not only take your shots but are also able to kick like a mule. No one knows how Broner will fare in that situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX
                      OK, then fight mathysse
                      mathysse isnt a huge name

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X