Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Broner Being Held to Higher and Double Standards Already?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please watch more boxing before posting on a boxing messageboard, burgundy

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Linares isn't a hype job. He just can't take as well as he gives. Sort of like Khan, but on a smaller scale of sucking.

Plus, that cut was fuggin him up bad.
      yes he is. linares he's been ko'd 3 times already and his resume is poop. khan is much better than him because he at least wins against good fighters sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
        Please watch more boxing before posting on a boxing messageboard, burgundy
        dude,whatever you want to try and twist,it was a terrible stoppage.end of story.molina is like anybody else who has 20 fights and 19 ko's.dont give me that nonsense about he has some super punching power cause he ko's guys that are paid to be ko'd

Comment

When you say nobody a problem at 140, stfu and go there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
            dude,whatever you want to try and twist,it was a terrible stoppage.end of story.molina is like anybody else who has 20 fights and 19 ko's.dont give me that nonsense about he has some super punching power cause he ko's guys that are paid to be ko'd
            The fact that he even had Molina in that position proves that Demarco is not a bum, so give it up you're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

What is Double Standard code for here?

Comment

Originally posted by Thad Castle View Post
                What is Double Standard code for here?
                Read the opening post.

Comment

The fact that he even had Molina in that position proves that Demarco is not a bum, so give it up you're embarrassing yourself.
                  because he stopped a bum,that means he isnt a bum.lol.ok man

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                    because he stopped a bum,that means he isnt a bum.lol.ok man

Comment

It's crazy. The kid is 23 years old. Struggled with PDL and has only been a LW champ for one fight, and now everyone is asking why he isn't jumping to 140, already?

- A lot of these posters are Pacquiao fans, who didn't complain when Pacquiao was weighing 16 lbs heavier fighting as a 130 lb'er, weighing 145 on fight nights.

- Matthysse gains 13 lbs overnight, but no one is crying about him moving up to welterweight.

- Matthysse hasn't beaten anyone worth mentioning at 140, besides Alexander, who isn't even special. Yet he is the next Carlos Monzon. Broner beats the same level of fighter but he is just a can-crusher and needs to step it up

Why these types of standards for different fighters. It's bad enough with just the double standards.
                      That's because they are being emotional like a bunch of women. If they don't like the guy, fine, don't watch him. Ignore him. But, to go out of your way and dig up old posts and photos of him, just goes to show Broner is affecting their lives in a negative way. I can't see how a person would pick being miserable over being happy. If he makes you upset and you don't like being upset, don't watch him, don't read threads about him, ignore him. I guess some people just aren't smart enough to realize that.

I just want my fellow boxing fans to be happy. lol
                      Last edited by ROSS CALIFORNIA; 02-19-2013, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X