Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Broner Being Held to Higher and Double Standards Already?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
    Your reaching, 147 for fight night is the actual weight. You said he weighed 147 on fight night. so that was his actually weight.
    147 was his weight at his final weigh in.there is final weigh in,then un-official weigh in.ecobedo only agreed to the fight cause they doubled his purse

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      You're clearly making up statistics that help with your agenda.

Not a single boxing fan with common sense was favoring Demarco to beat Broner.

There was a huge contingent of posters that saw the Linares fight, and knew how damn overrated Demarco was.
      Not making up nothing, I said "about"meaning, not accurate. It doesn't matter what real boxing fans knew, I knew Broner would dominate Demarco, but the hate, envy or whatever you want to call it. Is what made others pick Demarco, and that's what I'm getting at. This board/boxing site is not filled with common sense and knowledgable boxing fans! On top of that Broner has more fans or whoever against him, than he has fans. That's why the majority will always pick against him, or make fights closer than they seem. Just because of who Broner is or whatever he stands for.

Comment

Lol at Broner being too big for 135 or struggling to make the weight... The guy was caught on camera drinking a Sprite before he got on the scale.. As a matter of fact, he was still holding the can and still weighed 134.0.. LOL.

Yeah, sounds like weight drained to me...lol

Comment

Totally agree, I recall posters saying Broner has never faced a fighter like demarco tall 5'10, southpaw with power. The board was divided @ about 45/55 for Broner. That's as close as can be. Now after Broner dominated demarco, demarco was never good and a bum. It was also mind boggling that guys would compare Ponce De Leon to Demarco, totally different styles of fighters
          Exactly. I picked Broner to win and I DID feel that Demarco would cause problems. But Broner went out and took care of business.

It's like boxing fans will NEVER be happy no matter what until a fighter gets their ass kicked so people can realize he is a human being after all.

Comment

Not making up nothing, I said "about"meaning, not accurate. It doesn't matter what real boxing fans knew, I knew Broner would dominate Demarco, but the hate, envy or whatever you want to call it. Is what made others pick Demarco, and that's what I'm getting at. This board/boxing site is not filled with common sense and knowledgable boxing fans! On top of that Broner has more fans or whoever against him, than he has fans. That's why the majority will always pick against him, or make fights closer than they seem. Just because of who Broner is or whatever he stands for.
            and the fact that broner has no humility,talks a gang of ****,and has already failed to make a weight makes people place all these expectations.what young fighter cherry picks guys,then wants all the praise,and no criticism.megastars like oscar,and floyd fought their way to the top before they started talking

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
              Exactly. I picked Broner to win and I DID feel that Demarco would cause problems. But Broner went out and took care of business.

It's like boxing fans will NEVER be happy no matter what until a fighter gets their ass kicked so people can realize he is a human being after all.
              what kind of boxing fan would think demarco would cause problems?only possible thing that coulda happened would be broner breaking his hand on that dudes chin.

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post
                what kind of boxing fan would think demarco would cause problems?only possible thing that coulda happened would be broner breaking his hand on that dudes chin.
                Fans that weren't sold on Broner due to the DeLeon fight. Keep denying it all you like but it's the truth.

Comment

I have ZERO problem with Broner fighting Rees. The thing I realize is that its just February, and Broner will likely fight 2 more times this year anyway. We all know Burns chose not to fight him right now. So Broner took a fight to stay active... It really shouldn't be a huge issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    As usual, Pac-Boy speaks the truth.
                    DAT ASS........

Comment

Originally posted by R-NEAL View Post
                      Lol at Broner being too big for 135 or struggling to make the weight... The guy was caught on camera drinking a Sprite before he got on the scale.. As a matter of fact, he was still holding the can and still weighed 134.0.. LOL.

Yeah, sounds like weight drained to me...lol
                      I caught that as well. That was pretty good

Comment

Working...
                      X