Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people get drunk and watch boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont get hammered but get a good buzz usually between 5-8 beer when i watch boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I drink regardless.
      im with this. i'm about to crack beer 15 and its not even dark out. smoked a few bowls today as well

Comment

No drugs, alchohol, or smoking for me. Don't see the appeal.

That said, some wine is okay on occasion. I value my health too much for the other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          im with this. i'm about to crack beer 15 and its not even dark out. smoked a few bowls today as well
          good lad

I'm on number 10 myself

Sunday night is the one time of the week I wish I was unemployed

Comment

Does a horse piss where she pleases

Comment

I don't get polluted but definitely a bit sauced before a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by YNWA
                Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody$Nate$

If you havent sat down and got drunk to set the mood right before you get wild up for your favorite fighter to enjoy the fight, what phhhuck are you doing with your life?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

if someone refused a beer while watching a fight I'd punch them in the face
                lol this is life or death. You seriously have to be 40 year old virgin if you never got drunk with your friends and watched a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                  lol this is life or death. You seriously have to be 40 year old virgin if you never got drunk with your friends and watched a fight.

I've nothing against ****sexuals or virgins but if you don't have a beer or 10watching a fight you are definately a gay virgin

I'd almost class smoking as being compulsory too but I'm prepared to let that pass on health grounds

even worse would be someone to request a glass of wine while watching the fight. wine should only ever be drank in the presence of females when you have to pretend to like it

Comment

I have a few, sometimes more than a few. I try to keep it around 6-8 though so I don't get too rowdy....I've watched a few sober.....I enjoy the fights better when I drink though.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                      So do people drink alcohol and watch boxing? I feel like I would miss subtle things if I were to be drunk and watch it. I'd hate to miss things others(as in people who watching the fight as a regular sporting event, not boxing for what it is) can't see.
                      I don't know, but its obvious they drink and post on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X