Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: When Floyd Leaves, Broner Takes Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is so disrespectful to Andre Ward who is the heir to the throne. Broner has yet to accomplish anything significant.

Comment

Enough of Matthysse! Dude have a big punch, that's it. Skill-wise, he's decent. He lost to Judah in a clear close fight. That fight is all we need to know how good he is. People talking like he's elite, he is NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        This is so disrespectful to Andre Ward who is the heir to the throne. Broner has yet to accomplish anything significant.
        Ward has shown all the tools and resume, same can't be said for Broner but I'm confident the time will come. You mentioned something interesting yesterday, it was on Broner not punching on the move; think it was you, I've actually brought this up as well which is why I want to see him face Vazquez. After Vazquez, I'd like to see how good his inside game really is, Peterson and Rios would help answer that, I think he's the goods though but I want to see him get tested, if he's able to pass those tests in the fashion I envision, then he's the real deal, right up there with Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          When Mayweather and Pacquiao retire Broner will be the biggest star in boxing Andre Ward will be the best fighter in boxing but he doesn't have star quality Broner has
          this^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Take over what? Floyd dont run shlt. Oh wait....you mean ducking big fights and fighting old shot fighters...lol nahhheheheheheheeeeee
            dude why do you love floyd so much all over his nuts on every thread hahaha some undercover fan boy

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
              Broner isn't going to take chances, just like Junior Mayweather. Broner continues to fight nobodies, Mayweather avoided Pacquiao, Canelo, made Cotto and Mosley wait well past their prime, more than 10 years before he'd fight them. Broner is just another squealin' brutha from the hood, seeking safe paydays, with slow, methodical, lead with your chin, one dimensional fighters... that's not credible. It's not of legend status either. You'll never mention Junior and Broner in the same breath with Leonard, Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Arguello, Chavez Sr., even Mosley, Dela Hoya and Pacquiao. Those guys fought the best of the best in their era, win, lose, or draw, multiple times, in each other's prime, let the money take care of itself later..... forget win/loss record, its who you fought, when you fought them.
              avoided canelo hahahahaha and then when he fights him and beats him you say canelo was too green, stay hating

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Ward has shown all the tools and resume, same can't be said for Broner but I'm confident the time will come. You mentioned something interesting yesterday, it was on Broner not punching on the move; think it was you, I've actually brought this up as well which is why I want to see him face Vazquez. After Vazquez, I'd like to see how good his inside game really is, Peterson and Rios would help answer that, I think he's the goods though but I want to see him get tested, if he's able to pass those tests in the fashion I envision, then he's the real deal, right up there with Ward.
                Yeah I mentioned it, he can punch on the move but it's usually one shot at a time, he needs to plant his feet to let his combinations go. Vazquez would give him a lot of problems but he wouldn't do much to win the rounds though, I see him being gunshy and fighting to not get knocked out instead of fighting to win. Abril and Gamboa would be better tests, Rios already shown he can't do **** against the shoulder roll on the inside.

Comment

The only good thing about broner is he is so young so we have an up and comer to look forward to. Even donaire is in his 30s.

But if you look at the comparisons of Broner now vs floyd at the same age, broner is no were near the same level, he gets hit way too much .

22 year old floyd vs rees would have looked like the manfredy fight.

Comment

broner will lose a few fights

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Take over what, the US boxing scene? Fair enough.

As with Mayweather, he isn't making an impact anywhere other than the US

Comment

Working...
                      X