Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Explains: Team Garcia Called The Cops on Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to believe this story

If the story is true it is very hard to believe. This its a dramatization by Judah here.
    Either way it doesn't matter, unless Judah can KO Garcia in the first 4 rounds; which I doubt, Garcia should get the victory here.

Comment

Sad real sad, but if I was Zab I would have gone to the fight & the b-ball event. It's one thing for the cop's to harass an innocent black man, but this is America nobody tell you what event you can ir cannot attend. Cop or no cop, after they finish doing their job, I would have advised them that I'm a damn free man & I'll go wherever I damn well please, now go do some real police work & check on those Krispy Kreme donuts. Would hate for them to get to old sitting in the store instead of their fat ass stomach. As for the Garcia's they have made their countrymen look like a bunch of punks. When has a boxer not talked smack before a fight & went on to handle it in the ring? Only a true p**** would run to the cops over what has been part of boxing for decades. With the mind set of these rogue cops of today Zab could have been killed, hell the cops were already scared because of the number of brother Zab had with him. Just thinking about another black man's civil rights being violated all because someone loudmouth chump that uses his son to fight his battles ticks me off.

Comment

Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
        If the story is true it is very hard to believe. This its a dramatization by Judah here.
        Either way it doesn't matter, unless Judah can KO Garcia in the first 4 rounds; which I doubt, Garcia should get the victory here.
        He was tweeting it as it happened on the night.

Comment

Like the Garcia's have that type of pull that they can suspect somebody of something (this being their challenger) and LAPD is going to put ppl on them. This sound like a garbage story by Zab

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
            Sad real sad, but if I was Zab I would have gone to the fight & the b-ball event. It's one thing for the cop's to harass an innocent black man, but this is America nobody tell you what event you can ir cannot attend. Cop or no cop, after they finish doing their job, I would have advised them that I'm a damn free man & I'll go wherever I damn well please, now go do some real police work & check on those Krispy Kreme donuts. Would hate for them to get to old sitting in the store instead of their fat ass stomach. As for the Garcia's they have made their countrymen look like a bunch of punks. When has a boxer not talked smack before a fight & went on to handle it in the ring? Only a true p**** would run to the cops over what has been part of boxing for decades. With the mind set of these rogue cops of today Zab could have been killed, hell the cops were already scared because of the number of brother Zab had with him. Just thinking about another black man's civil rights being violated all because someone loudmouth chump that uses his son to fight his battles ticks me off.
            why you gotta make this about race, son?

Comment

Garcia's pop is a clown if ever there was one. That goofy look on his face, the ridiculous Moe Howard hairdo, and all the ignorant crud he constantly spews. This needs to end. Will be glad when Garcia is back down to club fighter status... but no matter... the scribes will still clamber to get whatever b.s. pop Garcia has to blurt out. A true waste of space. Hope Zab KOs Garcia. That would be true justice.

Comment

Angel Garcia cant get the LAPD on you lol. Good stuff. Zab just show up to fight. This is actually a pick em fight. Zab will bank alot of rounds early and if he avoids getting put to sleep he might eek out a win matthysse style.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  of course they did...but the dudes from Philly(Danny and his pops) don't have money long enough to run that type of race....thats a bigger tax bracket if you know what I mean....thats someone connected finacially and LOCALLY
                  But guess who Garcia's promoter is? Golden Boy. They're based in LA and have been doing business there for a while, I'm sure they got a lot of pull there. Wouldn't surprise me if Richard Schaefer heard that Zab was coming and called his friends at the LAPD to prevent Zab from starting a brawl at the arena where Khan was fighting.

Originally posted by Apple Mac Stud View Post
                  Come on homie, that's a BITCH move by the Garcia camp to call the cops. Zab is no fool. He knows that if he hurts Garcia before the fight, the fight is off AND NO ONE GETS PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Is that why he almost clocked Garcia's father at the NY press conference and then tried to get at him and his son at the hotel lobby?

Comment

To all of you saying that was a b**ch move by the garcias, what would you have done in their situation? Were they supposed to brawl it out with zab and his thugs?

Athletes talk trash all the time in the nfl, nba, mlb, mls and you don't see them bringing a gang of thugs to confront each other out in the streets. What the f**k is zab thinking?

If zab doesn't like the trash talk coming from the garcias, THEN HANDLE IT IN THE RING!! Dont' be a b***h and bring a bunch of your thug friends to start some beef out in the streets.

Comment

sounds like a lot of wasted money lol

Comment

Working...
                      X