No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    But at the same time, Alvarado was able to tag Rios over and over as well. yeah Rios gave it back, but let's not act like Rios is some unstoppable force. Abril's simple shoulder roll and casual holding made Rios look pretty ordinary, Rios didn't win a round.

This fight will never happen anyway.
    Rios gets hit, you think I’m bragging about his defense here? The way Broners body got hit tonight, he would be pissing blood for life if Rios was hitting it instead of a midget

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      If you didn’t understand what I said then my friend I now know why you would be a Broner fan.
      Lol "Broner fan" , you are probably more of a fan of that idiot than me but carry on.

Comment

I stand corrected. Still....why can't Rios fight Tim???
        Do you really think Arum would make that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          first of all rees and rios fight absolutely nothing alike. rees is both faster than rios in foot speed and hand speed. he used those two to his advantage for about 1.5 rounds. u really wanna rejoice that it took broner a few mins to adjust to that??? really? u wanna use this fight as some sort of blueprint, well rios aint the one to follow it. hes much slower and much easier to hit not to mention he has a tough time dealing with broners preferred style of defense. dont tell me what rios would do and then base it off of wat rees did.
          Rios throws no matter what, he will throw even if he’s hitting shoulder and arms all night, Broner usually plays the patient game and counters, he can’t be patient against Rios, because Rios will be throwing from the minute the fight begins until he knocks Broners ugly mug off. Easy fight for Rios. Broner’s footwork isn’t great and that would help him the most against Rios, not fighting on the inside with him. Bam!!!

Comment

That has a lot to do with Boxing, you can listen to emotional white men talk about mommy problems all you want, while Ill be listening to music that good not hype, and if I remember in all those Banks threads I argued in, quite a few people agreed with me, and I do think Em is greater, not a better rapper.

But anyway your a flowmo and a Boner for Broner so I think people shouldn’t take you serious. Bam!!!!
            What's race got to do with it, and I'm black by the way.

Using stuff like Flowmo and Boner is actually a reason people shouldn't take you seriously, but alright.

I don't think anyone really agreed that Banks is lyrically superior to Em. I mean it's like saying 50 is superior to Pac or something, ludicrous.

What does he do better lyrically??? Complex rhyme schemes, bending words to rhyme, simple wordplay, fitting several different rhymes into each bar, etc. What does he do better???
            Last edited by 4Corners; 02-17-2013, 04:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              Lol "Broner fan" , you are probably more of a fan of that idiot than me but carry on.
              You’re not a Broner fan? Well why didn’t you say so friend?

Comment

I stand corrected. Still....why can't Rios fight Tim???
                I don't think Camron Dunkin puts both his fighters agains't each other the same reason Al Haymon doesn't put his fighters against each other. Dunkin manages both Tim And Bam Bam.wouldn't be a smart move for him.
                Last edited by Ringlife; 02-17-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Rios throws no matter what, he will throw even if he’s hitting shoulder and arms all night, Broner usually plays the patient game and counters, he can’t be patient against Rios, because Rios will be throwing from the minute the fight begins until he knocks Broners ugly mug off. Easy fight for Rios. Broner’s footwork isn’t great and that would help him the most against Rios, not fighting on the inside with him. Bam!!!
                  lol, gotcha. broner plays the patient game and counters...like thats gonna be hard against rios and like rios cant be hurt...lol.

Comment

What's race got to do with it, and I'm black by the way.

Using stuff like Flowmo and Boner is actually a reason people shouldn't take you seriously, but alright.

I don't think anyone really agreed that Banks is lyrically superior to Em. I mean it's like saying 50 is superior to Pac or something, ludicrous.
                    Im describing the music you listen to, do you not listen to an emotional white man with mommy problems he’s always complaining about?

So I have to think Em is better because the rest of the world thinks so? Maybe that why you’re a Floyd and Broner fan, you don’t have your own opinion. Bam!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      lol, gotcha. broner plays the patient game and counters...like thats gonna be hard against rios and like rios cant be hurt...lol.
                      Rios gets stronger when he’s hurt, and comes back harder, and yes staying in the pocket being patient while getting hit to the body is a great game plan, I’m sure Broner will do great with that tactic.

Comment

Working...
                      X