No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    u only see me?? lol. u only see me because thats all u fools talk about. everyday. and yes i need to learn about boxing. because rios totally destroyed the last guy with a shoulder roll defense and rios fights exactly like rees, who still got destroyed btw. rios is small in size and rios has fast hand/foot speed. am i correct? rios has all of that rite? tell me some more.
    From what I saw Rees was doing pretty good but lacked 2 things a chin and power, with those 2 things that would have been a scary fight for Broner, and wait, guess who has both of those things. The fanboy ways in you fail to let you see Broner gets hit quite a bit and tonight he was getting hit to the body at will by Rees. Bam!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pturtle View Post
      Im countering what you said idiot, its bad when Rios calls out golden boy fighters but its okay when Broner does it, you understand now you ape?
      You countering nothing, you post made zero sense in relation to mine, if you don't understand then please don't reply to my post in future. No need to get mad for your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I also wish Rios and Braldey could mix it up with each other.....

I don't remember Rios saying anything about Matthysse lately. Could have missed it though.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/brandon-r...fer-140--55466

In response to Broner calling him out...... He also name dropped Garcia and Matthysse while acknowledging the obvious hurdles in the way for all 3 match ups

Comment

From what I saw Rees was doing pretty good but lacked 2 things a chin and power, with those 2 things that would have been a scary fight for Broner, and wait, guess who has both of those things. The fanboy ways in you fail to let you see Broner gets hit quite a bit and tonight he was getting hit to the body at will by Rees. Bam!!!!!!
          But at the same time, Alvarado was able to tag Rios over and over as well. yeah Rios gave it back, but let's not act like Rios is some unstoppable force. Abril's simple shoulder roll and casual holding made Rios look pretty ordinary, Rios didn't win a round.

This fight will never happen anyway.

Comment

I will be pretty much laughing my old ass off if Alvarado beats Rios in the rematch.

Already lmaooo at the slupring on the twater page.

"HE AIN'T READY FOR YOU BRAH!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              You countering nothing, you post made zero sense in relation to mine, if you don't understand then please don't reply to my post in future. No need to get mad for your stupidity.
              If you didn’t understand what I said then my friend I now know why you would be a Broner fan.

Comment

first of all rees and rios fight absolutely nothing alike. rees is both faster than rios in foot speed and hand speed. he used those two to his advantage for about 1.5 rounds. u really wanna rejoice that it took broner a few mins to adjust to that??? really? u wanna use this fight as some sort of blueprint, well rios aint the one to follow it. hes much slower and much easier to hit not to mention he has a tough time dealing with broners preferred style of defense. dont tell me what rios would do and then base it off of wat rees did.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/brandon-r...fer-140--55466

In response to Broner calling him out...... He also name dropped Garcia and Matthysse while acknowledging the obvious hurdles in the way for all 3 match ups
                  I stand corrected. Still....why can't Rios fight Tim???

Comment

Not to derail the thread or anything....but it's hard to take pturtle seriously....the guy said Banks is lyrically superior to Em.
                    That has a lot to do with Boxing, you can listen to emotional white men talk about mommy problems all you want, while Ill be listening to music that good not hype, and if I remember in all those Banks threads I argued in, quite a few people agreed with me, and I do think Em is greater, not a better rapper.

But anyway your a flowmo and a Boner for Broner so I think people shouldn’t take you serious. Bam!!!!

Comment

I stand corrected. Still....why can't Rios fight Tim???
                      well they do have the same manager like onechance pointed out. probably a big part of it

Comment

Working...
                      X