No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    You think big was limited you need to kill yourself.
    I know makes no sense, he has Em over Big, how is that possible?

Comment

• He thinks Em has albums that can compare to Reasonable Doubt, Blueprint, life after death. I don’t know what kind of music he listens to

Comment

• Like TR and GBP will ever allow this to happen. They are never fighting, they only way IF a Mares/Donaire fight gets made then they will be a chance it would happen.

Comment

• Rios would would take Broners soul, i'd love to see this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
            Like TR and GBP will ever allow this to happen. They are never fighting, they only way IF a Mares/Donaire fight gets made then they will be a chance it would happen.
            If the boxers truly want it and tell the promoters they do then the fight would happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              If the boxers truly want it and tell the promoters they do then the fight would happen.
              Yes, but here on Planet Earth that's not how things actually work.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                Yet you couldn’t give me one thing Em can do that Banks couldn’t. Jay and Em is only argued with kids, grown men know Jay is ahead of him, which makes me question your age
                i agree that rios would beat broner just the way de leon handled broner(but got robbed) but.............................

Eminem is far much more better than jay z, lol, i hated eminem at the beginning of his career but now i respect him because the way he spits on a real level about real thingson much of his music, lol, jay zs flow is mostly about cash and hoes, roc a wear , roc a fella this and that, , lol, its jtoo ****in simple compared too ems rap

Comment

• Rios would be a great test for Broner and I do think Rios could beat Broner if he were to stand in front/in the pocket with Rios as much as he has been recently.

BUT...

Rios hasn't fought a guy with the skills that Broner has along with his power. All it would take is for Broner to use his legs a little more to keep Rios off balance and the fight could easily turn into target practice.

Comment

• Bob Arum says NO son.

Comment

• The wide stance and slow footwork would be a problem for Broner here. Rios would have no trouble getting in close to make it a tear up.

Comment

Working...
                      X