No announcement yet.

Rios calls out broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Man I heard that s**t back when I was in college. He does spit fast at severla points, for a very limited time. Most of I can't get with that, he spits at solid upbeat pace, but hardly fast.

And Jay has never....rarely ever spit at an immense pace since he made his name.
    What I just proved here, is he could, and doing that qualifies you as the best? get out of here with that, Whether you spit fast slow or whatever Jay can do it all and great at all of it, He has freestyles, songs where he spits even faster then that, and did ou listen to the last verse?

Comment

• My rhyming skills got you climbing hills, i travel through your mind into your spine like siren drills

I get imaginative witha mouth full of adjectives, a brain full of adverbs and a box full of laxatives. ****tin' on rap

it seems like the media immediatly points a finger at me so i point one back at them but not the index or pinkie or the ring or thumb its the one you put up when you just dont give a ****

So I just, throw up a middle finger and let it linger
      longer than the rumor that I was stickin it to Christina
      Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
      it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
      I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a **** if this chick was my own mother
      I still **** her with no rubber and cum inside her
      and have a son and a new brother at the same time, and just say that it ain't mine

Call me when Jay can make something like that sound dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by pturtle View Post
        What I just proved here, is he could, and doing that qualifies you as the best? get out of here with that, Whether you spit fast slow or whatever Jay can do it all and great at all of it, He has freestyles, songs where he spits even faster then that, and did ou listen to the last verse?
        So Em's rapping pace isn't every bit as versatile???

Comment

Moment of Clarity doesn't have as much emotion as something like Till I Collapse, let alone something like Stan or Kim.

He didn't school anything....he said Em can't make songs for the club, Jay can't make a song like that.

He said another strictly opinion on lyrics......

oh and he's an admitted alt now. You know he is.
          first off, I ain't no alt...secondly, I think you associate emotion with screaming..since on Stan he screams at one point and on Kim he screams the whole time that makes it more emotional?

Comment

• Originally posted by DisKidSuperb View Post
            first off, I ain't no alt...secondly, I think you associate emotion with screaming..since on Stan he screams at one point and on Kim he screams the whole time that makes it more emotional?
            No. He would never make a song like that, with the subject matter of that, fueled the emotion of that.

And yeah....you are

Comment

My rhyming skills got you climbing hills, i travel through your mind into your spine like siren drills

I get imaginative witha mouth full of adjectives, a brain full of adverbs and a box full of laxatives. ****tin' on rap

it seems like the media immediatly points a finger at me so i point one back at them but not the index or pinkie or the ring or thumb its the one you put up when you just dont give a ****

So I just, throw up a middle finger and let it linger
              longer than the rumor that I was stickin it to Christina
              Cause if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
              it'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this!
              I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a **** if this chick was my own mother
              I still **** her with no rubber and cum inside her
              and have a son and a new brother at the same time, and just say that it ain't mine

Call me when Jay can make something like that sound dope.
              Thats what you bring to me? Yea Em is real deep man, if I came at you saying that Banks said that verse you would be laughing. Its clever and all but to defend him against the michael jordan of recording try harder

Comment

• You might see me walking,u might see me jogging
                You might see me walking a dead rockwieller dog
                with his head chopped off,in a Spkied collar
                Hollering at him cause tha son of a ***** wont quit barking
                Or hanging out a window with a ****ed Shotgun
                riding up tha block in tha car that they shot Pac In
                Looking for BIGS killers,dressing ridiculous like i dont see what tha big deal is
                Double barrer 12 gauge bigger than Chris Wallace
                Pissed off cause biggie and pac just missed all this'
                while cheap imatations get ritch off em
                and get dollars that shoulda been theres like they switch wallets

There's several different levels to Devil worshippin: horse's heads,
                human sacrifices, canibalism; candles and exorcism
                Animals havin sex with 'em; camels mammals and rabbits
                But I don't get into that, I kick the habit - I just,
                beat you to death with weapons that eat through the flesh
                And I never eat you unless the ****in, meat looks fresh
                I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin, I got a nine in my pocket
                and baby I'm just, dyin to **** him
                He's ready for war, I'm ready for war
                I got machetes and swords for any ****** that said he was raw
                My uz' as, heavy as yours, yeah you met me before
                I just didn't have as large an arsenal of weapons before
                Marshall will step in the door, I lay your head on the floor
                With your body spread on the bedspread, red on the wall
                red on the ceilin, red on the floor, get a new whore
                Met on the second, wet on the third;
                then she's dead on the fourth - I'm dead wrong

the criminal cop killin, hip-hop villain..
                a minimal swap to cop millions of 'pac listeners...
                you comin wit me, feel it or not..
                yur gonna fear it like i showed the spirit of god lives in us...
                you hear it alot, lyrics to shock.
                is it a miracle? or am i juss product of pop fizzin up..
                foshizzle my wizzle, this is the plot, listen up...
                you pizzles forgot, slizzle does not give a ****

Comment

Thats what you bring to me? Yea Em is real deep man, if I came at you saying that Banks said that verse you would be laughing. Its clever and all but to defend him against the michael jordan of recording try harder
                  He was asking for punchlines man.........and multi syllabic rhymes

Comment

Sry everyone for this rap argument I’m done now
                    Originally posted by pturtle View Post
                    Thats my final post on here, I’ll let the other guy carry the torch
                    That was like 3 pages ago, why is he still posting? Is he ashamed?

Comment

• I thought about clappin Fat Joe But why hit him with the iron? He one big mac away from dyin”

“This **** can get uglier than a Master P sneaker”

“I know the watch bothering your vision but reach and I’ll put a dot on your head like its part of your religion”

“Don’t talk **** to the star’s bro, I’ll have more *****z leaning over your whip than a car show”

Try to play me, and I’ll make your blood flow faster than the old Jay-Z”

- “I’m feelin new, but I demand some respect, ‘cuz I already wear your advance on my neck

There's some Banks punchlines. I'm not saying Banks is whack but the ability between the two is apparent.

Comment

Working...
                      X