Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Has No Problem Breaking 'The Rock' Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Broner haters have a lot more hating to do and a lot of ppvs to buy and you may never get the satisfaction of seeing him defeated. He is ****y, brash, arrogant and yes ignorant at times. But the clown you saw in the ring walk was not the fighter you saw in the ring. This kid is an assassin in there. Elusive, cat-quick and he hurts people with either hand. And btw he trains like a beast. You don't have to like it but a true fight fan won't deny it.

Comment

I saw a broner that was very vulnerable to hand speed, he faces someone like gamboa or a pressure fighter like rios he's gonna have a big "problem".

Comment

I'm puzzled how many here on this site viewed Broner's victory impressive. Ree's was a 80-1 underdog and was able to expose Broner's defensive flaws in the first two rounds of the bout. For a fighter that claims he makes a elite fighters look ordinary, he sure got tagged with many punches from his opponent. Broner is nothing special just carefully matched, he is no defensive wizard nor does he have great footwork, although he does have good offense, but in this sport you have to have the whole package. I would love for him to move up and fight Garcia, Mattyhsee, Rios or anyone of note at 140, win or lose I'll give him credit for fighting the best, until then I cant cuz he's just padding his record with cab drivers. BTW, Ponce De Leon tapped that a$$ that's why he hasn't faced any power punchers since that fight!
        Last edited by BIGLEX; 02-18-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X