No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gives Burns Ultimatum: Fight Me or I Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    If Broner wants another fight at 135lb,he should be trying to mix it up iwith Vasquez..Who he does not even mention ever..Very strange..But if he moves up I'm cool with it..Plenty of great match ups at 140lb...
    I think he should at least fight the winner, but I'm cool if he moves up right away. And I also think its odd he never talks about Vasquez. Either they feel he's not worth mentioning, or don't want to deal with that style, because it makes for a boring fight. I don't think they are worried about losing against Vasquez, I think they want to look good in every fight, because they are marketing Broner right now. They're trying to make a big name for Broner right now and just one boring fight can be a setback. That's how I see it. I think Broners real threats are at 140 and above.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
      The whole idea was for him to supposedly "clean out" 135, at least that's what most Broner fanboys were saying. But now it simply "doesn't matter" anymore because he beats them anyway (in your opinion)?

So it only matters if Burns wins, but doesn't matter if Vazquez wins.
      "Broner's run at 135 better be better than his at 130" Broner beats DeMarco and Ress "Well it doesn't matter he needs to move up 135 is dead" blah blah
      Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      If Broner wants another fight at 135lb,he should be trying to mix it up iwith Vasquez..Who he does not even mention ever..Very strange..But if he moves up I'm cool with it..Plenty of great match ups at 140lb...
      You gotta wonder why and Ill tell you why, someone as flat footed as him can't beat Vazquez. It's that simple. There's a reason why him and his teams are chasing Burns real HARD and don't even mention Vazquez. They know Broner can't beat Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        I think he should at least fight the winner, but I'm cool if he moves up right away. And I also think its odd he never talks about Vasquez. Either they feel he's not worth mentioning, or don't want to deal with that style, because it makes for a boring fight. I don't think they are worried about losing against Vasquez, I think they want to look good in every fight, because they are marketing Broner right now. They're trying to make a big name for Broner right now and just one boring fight can be a setback. That's how I see it. I think Broners real threats are at 140 and above.
        The guy that half of the people feel is the best at 135 and he's not worth mentioning? It's not that they don't wanna deal with that style, it's that Broner CAN'T beat that style. Broner walks you down, he's flat footed and he doesn't cut the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          "Broner's run at 135 better be better than his at 130" Broner beats DeMarco and Ress "Well it doesn't matter he needs to move up 135 is dead" blah blah

You gotta wonder why and Ill tell you why, someone as flat footed as him can't beat Vazquez. It's that simple. There's a reason why him and his teams are chasing Burns real HARD and don't even mention Vazquez. They know Broner can't beat Vazquez.

Yup, good post.
          The guy that half of the people feel is the best at 135 and he's not worth mentioning? It's not that they don't wanna deal with that style, it's that Broner CAN'T beat that style. Broner walks you down, he's flat footed and he doesn't cut the ring off.
          I know right.

Comment

Believe it or not a lot of people think Vazquez would beat Broner. And what better time to fight him than coming off of a Burns victory (or vice versa). But at least we know that if Broner does fight either one, you think they're bums so I guess it won't be a good win for him since they're just bums.

But yeah if he moves up to 140 I don't expect him to fight Matthysse anyway so you're right about that.
            That's just my opinion, I don't think they would be very good victories and you better believe he would get absolutely no credit for beating them. All those guys that think Vasquez beats Broner, would not be here saying "yeah, I give him props man, that Broner is a good fighter". LMAO And that's the truth. A lot of people thought DeMarco would beat him and where are they now? Did he get props for that fight? Hardly, so it doesn't really matter. Everyone has been screaming about him moving up to 140, so that's all that should matter now.

Comment

That's just my opinion, I don't think they would be very good victories and you better believe he would get absolutely no credit for beating them. All those guys that think Vasquez beats Broner, would not be here saying "yeah, I give him props man, that Broner is a good fighter". LMAO And that's the truth. A lot of people thought DeMarco would beat him and where are they now? Did he get props for that fight? Hardly, so it doesn't really matter. Everyone has been screaming about him moving up to 140, so that's all that should matter now.
              Yeah it's not like he jumped to #6 pound for pound or anything like that.

Comment

Sure, whatever you say Bro. Broner is a bum. I agree with you. He's going to get destroyed at 140, what an idiot for moving up.

Comment

Yeah it's not like he jumped to #6 pound for pound or anything like that.
                  hahaha true, but I'm talking about props from guys like you.

Comment

hahaha true, but I'm talking about props by guys like you.
                    I never though DeMarco was going to beat him, I picked Broner to **** him.

Comment

I never though DeMarco was going to beat him, I picked Broner to **** him.
                      "Guys like you" I mean, critics, non supporters, doubters. But yeah, you were smart for picking Broner in that one.

Comment

Working...
                      X