No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gives Burns Ultimatum: Fight Me or I Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    I'm saying I don't care if he moves up to 140, because neither of these guys will beat him anyway. What, you want Broner to stay at 135 now? People are dying to see him move up to 140.
    The whole idea was for him to supposedly "clean out" 135, at least that's what most Broner fanboys were saying. But now it simply "doesn't matter" anymore because he beats them anyway (in your opinion)?

So it only matters if Burns wins, but doesn't matter if Vazquez wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      How many other undefeated fighters do you know that retired twice in their primes?
      Those were just extended vacations. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Guess I can scratch Broner-Vazquez
        As said earlier Vazquez is one boring running guy, why would anyone wanna watch him fight (which he doesnt do much of), he runs why watch him fight broner when broner moving up provides much more watchable fights. My guess will be Broner vs Garcia. And by the way isnt Broner supposed to fight on May 4th on the undercard of fmj. Damn canelo vs trout, broner vs burns, mayweather vs ghost.....not a bad card

Comment

Broner should fight the Burns-Vasquez winner. You can't say you're in no rush to move up, chase one fighter non-stop then avoid the guy who beats him and holds two titles in your division.

He probably will fight Vasquez anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
            As said earlier Vazquez is one boring running guy, why would anyone wanna watch him fight (which he doesnt do much of), he runs why watch him fight broner when broner moving up provides much more watchable fights. My guess will be Broner vs Garcia. And by the way isnt Broner supposed to fight on May 4th on the undercard of fmj. Damn canelo vs trout, broner vs burns, mayweather vs ghost.....not a bad card
            I've seen more then one or two Vazquez fights.....

While the Quintero performance was horrible its not indicative of how he normally fights imo

Comment

He had an interview with Sky Sports, because of the Rees fight, and he's just answering their questions.
              Thanks for the clarification!

Comment

Those were just extended vacations. LMAO
                Everyone needs a vacation I guess, can't fault a guy for that.

Comment

I've no issue with him moving up, he's too big for 135 and making weight will become difficult.

No reason to keep mentioning smaller fighters though if he has no intention of hanging around to fight them.

Comment

Love how some are trying to turn this into Broner ducking Vasquez.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      The whole idea was for him to supposedly "clean out" 135, at least that's what most Broner fanboys were saying. But now it simply "doesn't matter" anymore because he beats them anyway (in your opinion)?
                      I was one of those that said if they felt like staying at 135 to clean it up, then it was a good idea since Broner is a young fighter still developing. What's wrong with that? I'm saying it doesn't matter to me, because I think he is ready for 140. I was just supporting their decision, because it was probably the best as long as Broner was not at 135 for too much longer than a year. If he had stayed there for 2 years, I wouldn't support that.
                      Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                      So it only matters if Burns wins, but doesn't matter if Vazquez wins.
                      Hey, that's on Broner side. I don't know why they want to fight Burns over Vasquez. They already offered Vasquez 350k and they turned it down, so Broner fought DeMarco instead. I don't care if Broner moves up to 140 right after this fight. Vasquez and Burns are both nobody's in this sport and the only reason anyone talks about them, is because of Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X