No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees & undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
    Adrien Broner is one of the best hyped up American boxer about...
    If more boxers were like him I regret to say I would go to MMA, boxing doesn't need that kind of bull**** attitude of his once a fight is done you don't need to be a **** towards your opponent.
    Look everyone its a typical butthurt euro post.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Broner couldn't touch Rees when he was showing movement how do you expect him to catch Gamboa? Much quicker hands and feet.
      Come on man, I like Gamboa but he got his ass dropped by a nobody in his last fight.

Comment

• Adrien is cringeworthy lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Broner couldn't touch Rees when he was showing movement how do you expect him to catch Gamboa? Much quicker hands and feet.

Come on man, I like Gamboa but he got his ass dropped by that nobody in his last fight.
          Trinidad got dropped often. what does it mean? nothing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Dude, Rees made him look pedestrian. A larger fighter with speed would crush him....I think Khan would eat him for lunch....that would not be an advisable fight for Broner at all imo. Matthysse's power would get Broner scared and have him retreating for safety. He looked like a giant compared to Rees, like he was fighting a little kid.
            As much as I would love that, nah. Khan is tailor made. If Khan actually boxed from the outside he would easily beat Broner but Khan likes to trade on the inside and we saw what happened. He wouldn't handle Matthysse's power, Rees touched Broner's body all night. Matthysse would stop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Dude, Rees made him look pedestrian. A larger fighter with speed would crush him....I think Khan would eat him for lunch....that would not be an advisable fight for Broner at all imo. Matthysse's power would get Broner scared and have him retreating for safety. He looked like a giant compared to Rees, like he was fighting a little kid.
              If more boxers were like him I regret to say I would go to MMA, boxing doesn't need that kind of bull**** attitude of his once a fight is done you don't need to be a **** towards your opponent.
              Originally Posted by ELPacman
              Nice win beating up a midget, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                lol id say losing 2 rounds to a midget is pretty embarrassing.
                please, rees went for broke in those two rounds. and he still didnt accomplish much. he won on activity and ineffective aggression. nothing really hit broner cleanly and in the end broner timed him and figured him out. broner is a counterpuncher. he gets off to a slow start. nothing new here. always been the case with him

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Look everyone its a typical butthurt euro post.
                  This is the typical kind biased person, not all American's are like this asswipe but he supports the disrespect and bull**** of professional athletes, I can safely say I wouldn't support that of a British boxer hence why I don't root for the likes of David Haye.

Comment

• The one thing that I gained from this fight is well-earned contempt towards Broner. I hope he loses to Burns and then gets brutalised by Matthysse/Rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      I think that's just for US TV man. He was pretty good just now on Sky.

Comment

Working...
                      X