No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees & undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    There's no way in hell Broner beats Gamboa, I guarantee you that. Don't be fooled by the philly shell imitation.
    Big Fan of Gamboa but At 135 Broner crushes Gamboa...Too Big and Too Thick, people are going to get all happy over the first two rounds from Rees out of desperation but the only reason Broner took more punches then often from him is because he knew his power was very limited not only that but he was Roll and Catching a lot of those punches

Comment

• Broner: "Max, even you can get it"

Broner ducking and dodging the questions about going to 140 pounds. Broner is such an idiot.................my gosh, I can't stand anything he says, he is gonna get smashed.......he can't avoid it......he is fated to get humbled..YOU CAN BANK ON THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        broner sounding like a dumbass lmaooo
        I guess it's a good thing I put the sound to mute the second he got on the mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicho13420 View Post
          What's up with Broner picking on a kid shorter than the measure stick at the amusement park!!?? What a joke.
          Rees was a alright fighter...
          He gave him a tiny bit of a problem he just never had enough power behind the shots to give Adrien "problems" Ricky Burns and a guy like Richard Abril is the kind of guys I WANT to see Broner go against someone who wont stand and trade with Broner, we need to see how Broner will deal with a guy who is going to try and create a stick and move kind of gameplan against him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Broner touched up under both eyes ..."ya know"
            yeah I don't think he was prepared for Rees's handspeed, he looked vulnerable but Rees didn't have the power to capitalise

Comment

• Nice win beating up a midget, lol.

Comment

• Respect to Gavin Rees, he came to fight. Broner got hit but he was impressive and entertaining. Good fight overall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Granite View Post
                  broner is so corny
                  At least it's kind of funny.

Kind of refreshing in comparison to Floyd's rambling and stuttering as well as Manny's "uhmm....aahhh..."

Comment

• Broner is beating the hell out of these guys. Burns would get the same. I want to see a challenge, but I don't see anything on the horizon at 135.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      Broner couldn't touch Rees when he was showing movement how do you expect him to catch Gamboa? Much quicker hands and feet.
                      Dude, I like Gamboa and I think if he doesn't get KO'd he wins. That said, is Gamboa unhittable? He always gets hit. I like him but I don't know about that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X