No announcement yet.

Official Adrien Broner vs. Gavin Rees & undercards RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Yeah, why haven't you voted for him in the poll then? Do it - you'll look like a genius if he pulls the upset.
    That's exactly what I did. I like Broner but would love for Rees to win. So I picked him on points. In the weird bizarre world that that could happen I will look like the fountain of boxing knowledge.

On a more serious note, I remember watching Tyson v Douglas live as well as following the Honeyghan Curry bout. A Rees win is highly unlikely but nothing is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      i really cant either. im just wanting him to win so bad. He better give a lot of movement and be able to take a good shot(Rees).
      They swear by the plan they have for him and id be lying if id say im not buying into it. Because i have!

Then again this this is boxing. We may here " And the New" !!!!
      There have been bigger upsets in boxing history and stranger things have happened. That's why the fighters have to fight.

I hope Rees makes a good account of himself though; I'd be delighted if he could go the whole 12 - Broner shutout or not.

Comment

Rees by KO R1 via viscous body shots.. im tellin yall...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          There have been bigger upsets in boxing history and stranger things have happened. That's why the fighters have to fight.

I hope Rees makes a good account of himself though; I'd be delighted if he could go the whole 12 - Broner shutout or not.
          For sure. Rees will get a win even if he loses if he can go the 12 and expose Broners weak points and just fight his heart out. But hes got to do that for 12.

I agree fighters have to fight. Im sure Rees is gonna fight is heart out. Thats one thing about that little fellow...hes got heart.

Comment

Broner is just too much Rees. He won't hear the bell for the 5th. He's going to have hell trying to get close enough to Broner to land something.

Comment

Look who KO'd Reese.....
              things won't go too well for him

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                Rees by KO R1 via viscous body shots.. im tellin yall...

He ain't' no Rustico Torrecampo

Comment

rees is a good guy, i hope he doesn't get completely embarrassed.

Comment

Rees by points!!!

He needs some support! Everyone should get behind rees. Broner needs to come back down to earth the weird a hole.

Comment

Rees will get butchered.....

Comment

Working...
                      X