Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Rounds will Trout need to get a win over Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are a group who are very against Canelo who will claim robbery regardless of how the fight goes. He may win convincingly or even KO Trout and they will still cry robbery. I don't know if the judges will tilt toward Canelo. We'll see. They won't do it just to ensure a Mayweather fight because the Mayweather fight is a pipedream, it isn't going to happen.

Comment

I think Canelo can win this without controversy. Trout has skills and decent speed but I think this will be Saul's coming out party and make him the first legitimate challenge to Mayweather since De La Hoya.

Comment

i doubt mayweather fancies going up against either canelo or trout

Comment

I personally have Canelo winning I just thinks he better than Trout it should be a hell of a fight I'm just glad I'll be there

Comment

It's not a question of how many rounds he wins as if a robbery is in motion he could arguably win 12 rounds and still come up short. If he wants to avert a robbery then he will have to win the rounds decisively to that end he would need to win 7 rounds that cannot be disputed.

Sergio Martinez is a good example of what a fighter needs to do when the deck is stacked against you. He put a beating on Chavez, outboxed him and out fought him, just straight up whipped his ass from start to 11th.

Comment

Against Cotto I think he needed 8 rounds.Against Canelo I think he needs 8-9 rounds

Comment

GBP will do everything to preserve Mayweather-Canelo for Sept

Comment

Trout will win the majority of the rounds and he's going to win. Convincingly.

Comment

He needs a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      He needs a knockout.
                      And that's just to get a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X