Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Vitali Klitschko vs Prime Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The K brothers have not beaten anyone with a name. Their comp is the weakest comp in hvw history. Wlad was ktfo in his prime by 3 average fighters, and Vitali lost to the best fighter that he ever faced, and quit against Byrd. All of their losses came in their prime. Tyson had one loss in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Then why don't you enlighten me as to Tyson's best wins when compared to either Klitschko's?

Give me a list of comparisons.
      Rudduck, Bruno, Spinks, Tucker, Thomas, BoneCrusher Smith. Now list the K brothers best wins, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Please don't match the post Prison mike versus any great. The Tyson that fought Holy wasn't Mike at all. Jail took away everything Tyson ever had. Before jail, Tyson could compete with any heavy in history.
        Compete? Yes.

Win? Unlikely.

Comment

Compete? Yes.

Win? Unlikely.
          You didn't list the K brothers comp, and neither K brother could compete with any of the true greats. One quit, and lost to the best fighter he faced, and the other was brutally ktfo in 3 fights in his prime.

Comment

You didn't list the K brothers comp, and neither K brother could compete with any of the true greats. One quit, and lost to the best fighter he faced, and the other was brutally ktfo in 3 fights in his prime.
            The one that got KO'd 3 times, now resorts to cheating every time a fighter gets close to prevent it from happening again.

Comment

Rudduck, Bruno, Spinks, Tucker, Thomas, BoneCrusher Smith. Now list the K brothers best wins, lmao!
              For Wladimir I would argue that Haye, Chambers, Chagaev, Rahman, Thompson, Byrd, Mercer, and McCline are similar oppositional wins.

Vitali's resume isn't anywhere near Tyson's or Wlad's, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                The one that got KO'd 3 times, now resorts to cheating every time a fighter gets close to prevent it from happening again.
                Notice how he is going through boxrec to dig up some bum ass names, lmao!

Comment

I never said that they would. I was merely commenting on your comment about Tyson vs. ATG Heavyweights.

If you paid attention to the conversation we're having you would've known that.

Comment

For Wladimir I would argue that Haye, Chambers, Chagaev, Rahman, Thompson, Byrd, Mercer, and McCline are similar oppositional wins.

You must be out of your ****ing mind, lmmfao!.. We're done with your ass, lmao! Mercer??? Lmmfao!

Comment

Bruno on his own is better than all those wins. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X