Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz would wilt under thurman's power.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
      Its hard to gage Thurman. Quintana wasnt throwing anything back and Thurman was just walking in. No head movement no jab at all. He look like Danny Zucco from Grease on the basketball court.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

White people, SMH. No offense to my caucasian brothers.

Comment

Keith Thurman of course, he has too much power thanks to the black side of his genes. He be Too Strong for Im A Tree Ortiz.

Comment

im done siding with ortiz's mentally unstable ass...

Comment

Ortiz... that is all.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                Josesito Lopez.....enough said.

Ortiz loses every fantasy fight until he actually beats someone good. Let's not hype him up because he got a chance to dance with Floyd. He beat berto....big whoop, who has Berto beaten? Who is Berto? he's just another Al Haymond fighter with a big name fight fighting nobodies.

Ortiz is 0-3-1 everytime he has stepped it up. 1-3-1 if I am generous to give him the Berto fight which IMO isn't saying much.. Berto never beat anyone, period.

Now, same could be said of Thurman right now.. obviously - But I'm betting it's more likely Thurman is able to swim than it is Ortiz at this juncture considering he has the power to keep him afloat and a killer instinct to boot.
                I dont care what you say! Taking away that Berto win, is basically taking away Ortiz's ONLY moment in glory! Bert fought the best, but in the past few yrs, he fougt bums before Ortiz! Thats not enough to make me forget what Ortiz did in their! And Ortiz was the first one to give Berto an L, and really put on a show doing it! Berto was wbc champion, and #2 at ww, since Floyd had retired! Is Ortiz a quitter? Yes! Is he inconsistant? YES! But That Berto victory was something he earned, and up until that point, he was looked at as a dangerous puncher, and Ortiz took his best and pushed him around the ring! I dont like niether Berto or Ortiz, but Ortiz did that job well! I have no asterisk, he beat an undefeated fighter!

Comment

is ortiz good? he's far less accomplished than zab judah. zab!

Comment

Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                    I think if these 2 fighters were matched together it would make for a fan friendly fight

who wins? and how?
                    Thurman Kos victor.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      I dont care what you say! Taking away that Berto win, is basically taking away Ortiz's ONLY moment in glory! Bert fought the best, but in the past few yrs, he fougt bums before Ortiz! Thats not enough to make me forget what Ortiz did in their! And Ortiz was the first one to give Berto an L, and really put on a show doing it! Berto was wbc champion, and #2 at ww, since Floyd had retired! Is Ortiz a quitter? Yes! Is he inconsistant? YES! But That Berto victory was something he earned, and up until that point, he was looked at as a dangerous puncher, and Ortiz took his best and pushed him around the ring! I dont like niether Berto or Ortiz, but Ortiz did that job well! I have no asterisk, he beat an undefeated fighter!
                      Berto got a gift to Collazo, and fought absolutely nobody before and after that.

His biggest wins are Collazo, a fat Forbes, fat Urango, drained Quintana and Hernandez prior to the ORtiz fight. L....O...L.

Comment

Working...
                      X