Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Will Be Facing Austin Trout on May 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Canelo made this fight to shut all the haters up that said he wouldn't fight top competition.

I like that he's fighting Trout off the Cotto win, makes it even better and should be a good fight. Trout is a good fighter!!!

Comment

• Good news and good fight!

I think people are exaggerating just how good Trout is, he was having problems with a very small Cotto. I'm interested to see how he deals with someone as physically big and strong as Alvarez.

I've got Canelo.

Comment

• I said it all along, this is a fight, that could easily be his own PPV, not the Josesistos Lopesz type of fights and I see why Canelo was reluctant to co-mainevent with mayweather, I'll buy this PPV even if it was just this two guys...long overdo kind of fight.
        it could easily do their own 24/7 series, something along the lines of Trout defeated Rigoberto Alvarez older brother of Canelo....now Canelo is looking to avange that loss.

Big props to both fighters and may the best man win...sinse we the public already won.
        Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 02-16-2013, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Wowwwww. Props to GBP for making it happen.

Comment

• Wow! Canelo has proudly announced his next opponent, which, to many, is a formidable one and a mismatch fight in favor of Trout. Floyd, otoh, hasn't announced his, which is an easier fight.

What's going on with the PPV King?

Comment

• looking forward to this fight i put my money on trout but props to canelo for taking him on

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                I hope they sign both fights soon. It is all talk till the contracts go out.

Also I hope the Canelo curse don't continue against his opponents
                Trout better be a aware of his soroundings, anything could hapennd till the day of the fight.

just hope people won't call canelo a duck if Trout gets hurt prior to the fight.
                Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 02-16-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Waiting for Bob Arum to chime in and say how stupid this is of Golden Boy....

Comment

• this is the way boxing should be done, the best fight the best, this is gonna be a great night for boxing

Comment

• Credit to Canelo for making the fight

Can't wait, clearly going to be the best fight of the night.

Comment

Working...
                      X