Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Floyd is a great fighter!! #Honored" - Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point I dont even care because Guererro would be a boring fight also

Comment

Neither Guerrero or Alexander are particularly good opponents. Guerrero's performance over Berto was a little misleading - it was partly down to Berto's ring rust after being out so long. Alexander will always be tainted after he quit during the Bradley fight - after that happened it's difficult to justify why he should ever share the ring with Mayweather.

Comment

At what time is it ever a good idea for an opponent / potential opponent to flatter his would-be competitor by saying he's honored just to be chosen to fight him? He's lost the fight already, and besides that, it just further proves that Devon Alexander and Floyd Mayweather have no business fighting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          This can only mean one thing.

It's going to be Mayweather-Alexander...
          I don't think so. Alexander would have to break his signed contract to fight Brook which would get him sued and cost him his title. Mayweather would look like he is afraid to defend his WBC welterweight tittle against Guerrero and Mayweather would likely also lose his title. I think he will be fighting Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
          X