Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Not Surprised if Mayweather Rejects Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maywather has nothing to probe... he has fight the best fighter outthere and Marquez was one of them i thin Marquez think everobody is like him

Comment

The last person in this world Floyd is scared of is Robert Guerrero. All this drama is to hype the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Marquez is completely right. Mayweather cant fight guys like Guerrero and Manny type fighters. He can predict them or defend himself. This is why he ducked the entire WW division when he faked his retirement in the middle of his prime. He only looks good with fighters that let him look good and dont apply pressure. Guerrero will be non stop....And how MAnny PAcquiao fights is a no brianer to avoid him at all cost. To much activity in the ring.
        ya i agree somewhat but i do think mayweather beats every one of those fighters by unanimous decision. to bad we may never know. i for sure think guerrero is a harder fight for floyd then people are willing to admit tho. i believe it will be a harder fight then probably any potential opponent 147 or lower atleast for floyd. dont mean robert's the best just may give floyd trouble untill he runs him into the corner the ring like he did hatton

Comment

Last edited by PAC-BOY; 02-15-2013, 05:57 PM.

Comment

I disagree, Mayweather would much rather fight a "physical" southpaw like Guerrero who will come forward, rather than a boxer southpaw.

Comment

I won't be either. If he does pick Mayweather a lot of people will be surprised by Guerrero come fight night.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                You mean the same Oscar De La Hoya that was snorting coke and wearing fishnet stalkings leading up to the fight? That ODLH? The one that had fought one time in 3 years leading up to the Floyd fight? Yeah that was a huge challenge right there

We don`t know if he was snorting Coke at the time he was preparing for Floyd And if he was Floyd did`nt know he was Snorting coke.And it still does`nt change the fact that Oscar was much bigger then Floyd,still very fast and gave Floyd a tough fight till Floyd adapted.So stop hating.

The guy in your avatar avoided the toughest beltholder at Junior Middleweight in Sergio Martinez and fought the weakest beltholder instead for a title but i don`t hear you complaining.

Comment

Dam ! No one can criticize Floyd anymore without having his cheerleaders come to his defence. What a joke! I actually starting to believe F-L-O-M-O-S are worse than P-A-C-T-A-R-D-S

Comment

Remember; this is all a conspiracy to inflate the fans' opinion of Guerrero's chances once the fight is made. Looks like Marquez is in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                      I won't be either. If he does pick Mayweather a lot of people will be surprised by Guerrero come fight night.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                      Well you already picked Guerrero by KO or wide ud. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                      X