Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe – America votes him fighter of the decade.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those american voters wearing gam jar glasses????, joes far from fotd, said he feared flying when bhop was lot younger, but overcame his fear of flying when bhop became a granpa, then refused a rematch on SD. even rjj was well past it when joe plucked the courage to fight him. robin read beat joe in my opinion , joe got the nod and refused robin the rematch, rather than test himself joe cherry picked east opponents his whole career, took joe 10 years to unify 168 div, refused point blank to fight carl froch , stating carl was not well known! but fought other tomato cans instead, joe ducked challenges from johnston,tarver,dawson etc...... joe fought and beat more chumps than you could wave a stick at, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
      Which America? South? Central? North?
      there's only one america. idiot!

Comment

Oh HEEEELLLLLLL NO!!! I mean, he's good, but not fighter of the decade. Maybe in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxpi View Post
          Which America? South? Central? North?
          hahahaha I get your humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...olin-Hart.html

Not mine, i must say. But, it’s nice to see him finally get some credit from our friends across the pond. Joe might not have been everyone’s cup of tea, but he was without peers during his reign.

Yes he wasn’t the biggest puncher, but he’d pitter patter the a*se off anyone on this forum, and thats the truth. In fact he pitter pattered the ***** out of every fighter he faced.

Stand up Joe, those yankie doodles love ya.

Joe Calzaghe is the most underrated boxer of the past 25 years.

Comment

Working...
            X