No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner really sounds like complete jerk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    None of those fighters he listed are Top Rank fighters... You need to keep up with your promotional rosters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Really???? Who are they promoted by?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Floyd went on a racist rant about Manny, so I don't think he's too far behind. I think in their minds if you say something against blacks, then you are a racist but for some reason, they have a free pass when talking about other races.

Broner is just young and ignorant. Really good fighter with great natural skills but I think as he moves up we will really see him get tested.
      him getting tested is not an issue. he'll either sink or swim but that it goes. as far as his personality, the fact ppl are talking about him means hes doing something right. ppl talk about him more than they do everyone but floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        wouldn't the equivalent of broner talking about mexicans be a mexican fighter talking about Americans? Black, to my knowledge, isn't a nationality. And mexican, if I am right, isn't a race.
        Let's not play lawyer.

When a person says "Mexican" they are 99.999% of the time referring to race and not nationality. Even if they are not, it's still offensive.

Saying black, isn't saying American even though it can refer to both. He clearly came off with the intention of making it sound like JMM was good FOR a Mexican.

Kind of like when some NBA players said Larry Bird was just good for a white guy.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          He tries to be funny and that's cool, but he's just not intelligent.

When he tries to be funny he comes across as a child. Leave the trash talk to those who have intelligence and do it with ease; Froch, Haye, etc...
          Froch has intelligence when he trash talking? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            beltran,Vazquez,abril where all willing to fight broner.What are u talking
            about?
            Vazquez camp was offered over 300,000 to fight Broner and they turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              This isn't news, buddy. Broner always acts like a **** pre-fight.
              You're a ****, boy...

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

None of those fighters he listed are Top Rank fighters... You need to keep up with your promotional rosters.

Really???? Who are they promoted by?
                Abril is with some promoter from Florida and Vazquez is with Zanfer. And I believe Beltran is too as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  Abril is with some promoter from Florida and Vazquez is with Zanfer. And I believe Beltran is too as well.

They are with those promoters but always fight on Top Rank Cards. Guilt by Association with the exception of Marquez because hes a Bawse.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    him getting tested is not an issue. he'll either sink or swim but that it goes. as far as his personality, the fact ppl are talking about him means hes doing something right. ppl talk about him more than they do everyone but floyd.
                    ppl talking about him though can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. Take Mayweather for example, he once said that the reason he isn't the greatest sports star in America is because he's black and everyone is racist.

The truth is, people get turned off by the c.ocky attitude. You can talk, you can be confident but there's a fine line between looking charismatic and looking like a douche bag.

Mayweather and Broner have crossed over to douche bag and beyond.

Comment

Wow Broner has some people shook in here. Just ignore ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X