Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't have to do Manny Pacquiao like that!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    aww someone is a little mad that manny dug his own grave and he can't blame it on floyd like he does everything else. too bad.
    im not mad...im laughing at you clown. You to dumb to see that? Dont answer that...you already did! If anyone dug his grave its Mr Health First AKA Rich Coward! :WORD: Hence the reason MAnny can leave his country come to America and get cheered...And Floyd lives in America and fights others who live in other countries and get booed lol! Id say thats a grave right there. But Manny dug his grave....lMFAO heheheheheeeee....Oh i forgot you speak for millions of fans...The Speaker of all. What a tool !

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Now go wake Pacquiao up, and arrest Margarito for his criminal wraps.
      Well I don't think no one is questioning rather Margarito is a dirty fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Now go wake Pacquiao up, and arrest Margarito for his criminal wraps.
        Go back to ESB...Oh wait you cant. They took out the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          As a Floyd Mayweather fan, a guy who defended Floyd's right to suspect that Manny Pacquiao was cheating and demands OST. I must say, I have now come to the grasp of just how horrible the way it was carried out and the suspicion was.

Mayweather and GoldenBoy went about it the entire way, they basically bashed and put doubt to all of what Pacquiao had ever accomplished. To the point to tell the truth, when you think the name "Pacquiao" you think the name steroids regardless if you wanna admit it or not.

Thinking back that was a really terrible thing to do, for another athlete to cast doubt without any proof on another athlete.
          Did you already forgot Floyd and the GBP knelt to Pacquiao then said he is a great champion and pure as white? They even paid Pacquiao a lot of money just to keep his mouth shut when Pac lawyers asked for the detailed PED test results of Floyd rumored on 3 occasions positive PED result.

Comment

It was the refusal of random testing that made everyone to take notice and think that there might actually be something to it. Mayweather Sr had said it way before that but nobody gave a damn. Pacquiao hurt his own image and continued to by making it drag out for such a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Did you already forgot Floyd and the GBP knelt to Pacquiao then said he is a great champion and pure as white? They even paid Pacquiao a lot of money just to keep his mouth shut when Pac lawyers asked for the detailed PED test results of Floyd rumored on 3 occasions positive PED result.
              GTFO Mayweather paid Pacquiao because he would have lost a lot more if he didn't settle it early.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Go back to ESB...Oh wait you cant. They took out the trash.
                How do people even get banned from ESB? You can pretty much say whatever you want over there and not get banned...probably 80% of my posts on ESB would get me banned here

Comment

I wouldn't do it like that. I would have just started to ask ALL of my opponents for OST, saying that boxing is a dirty sport period, therefore that would have went for Manny, so that would have been the best way to get around this sistuation.

But what is done is done. Just saying there were much better ways to go about it.

Comment

And Oscar just jumped on the bandwagon because he wanted a excuse for as into why Manny made him quit.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      I wouldn't do it like that. I would have just started to ask ALL of my opponents for OST, saying that boxing is a dirty sport period, therefore that would have went for Manny, so that would have been the best way to get around this sistuation.

But what is done is done. Just saying there were much better ways to go about it.
                      It wasn't a big deal when Mayweather made the request, Pacquiao and his team initially agreed to it and then changed their mind, which made it a massive topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X