Lets get this straight BEFORE the Broner mismatch at the weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    This is a **** fight.

Cherry picking at it's best, Rees is small, old and weak.

We all know this, we all KNOW Broner is going to look spectacular against a small punching bag with legs , so all the Broner fans, after he tools Rees in a round or two, go to your rooms, masturbate, an then log onto the forum and post about the fight in context.

Thread after thread of ZOMG Broner P4P greatness, took out rees easy, Broner is the G.O.A.T are really not going to be required.

**** fight, Broner wins easily, and it's nothing special

/
    The only people that are gonna do that are trolls and they deserve all the hate coming their way. I'm not excited for the fight but it's a stay busy fight, it's just to keep his momentum going, keep his skills sharp. We all know Rees has 0 chance. It's like one of your favourite (see what I did there?) fighters Khan, we all knew Molina had no chance against him yet I'm sure you still watched it.
    Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 02-15-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
      LOL good ****

Comment

The fight is a mismatch, but not a cherry-pick. The LW division is just that weak. Rees is top 10, but he's clearly out-matched in this one.

Comment

So we're going to act like Burns didn't price himself out and do everything in his power to derail a fight with Broner. Okay gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Yeah let's just forget that he tried to make the Burns fight. That in no way excuses this fight (which I see as a stay busy fight) but let's not act like he wasn't looking to fight the best. It could be worse, he could be bringing someone up from a division or two below to defend his title.
            Nah Abril said he was negotiating with Broner, then all of it vanished! I believe he was, then we all started talking about the styles, and Abril being able to outbox him from the outside, then Broner's people came here and read it! It all vanished! Thats the fight to Make and he was free! Abril, Gamboa down the line when he improves, Vasquez, and Burns! He couldve fought Steve forbes as a stay buisy fight, but Steve just recently called im out so we have to give that one time.

Comment

To be fair Rees is ranked 6th by the ring magazine at LW, this isn't a cherry pick. It's not Broner's fault he's by a mile the best in his division.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
                but he's still a very effective boxer/technician.....
                he can box to an extent, ofc. but his greatest asset is his uncommon speed - take it away and ask yourself what's there. i haven't seen the advanced technician in him at all.

Bradley-Khan would finish up wide for Tim. wide.

Comment

I dont think I seen any Broner fans call it a tough test. Its a stay busy fight at best.Nothing to celebrate and nothing to rip him over especially considering what happened when he tried to fight Burns and Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    he can box to an extent, ofc. but his greatest asset is his uncommon speed - take it away and ask yourself what's there. i haven't seen the advanced technician in him at all.

Bradley-Khan would finish up wide for Tim. wide.
                    Well hopefully they fight soon so we can find out for sure but since Bradley can't hit for **** and pacquaio speed gave him fits I see khan doin the same obviously khan dont have that PAC power but he just as fast so I'd be confident,but hey I've been wrong before only one way to know for sure

Comment

Simmer down~ it is just one fight and it will be over soon.

It isn't even an important fight so any talking about Broner is because people expect great things from him in general, it is certainly fine to question that but I don't see the complaints about this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X