Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Marquez Looking at Brandon Rios, Not Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all BS. Marquez will fight Manny again.

Comment

This fight would be awesome

Marquez would win easily tho, Rios handspeed and footspeed is too slow

Rios has a punchers chance thats it

Comment

As much as I would love to see a 5th fight I have to admit this IS NOT the best career decision for Marquez. Marquez already has more money than he could spend and his legacy right now is more important. Why give the Pacquaio camp the opportunity to even up the score?

If you'll be honest Marquez was starting to get busted up in the 4th and 5th rounds. With his nose bleeding profusely and Pacquaio turning up the heat I knew this fight wasn't going 12 rounds. Fortunately for Marquez a well timed shot changed the outcome.

If Marquez retires now he will go down in history as the 2nd greatest Mexican fighter of all time. Mexicans are extremely proud of Marquez and he is a celebrated hero. I am not Mexican but I know this much.

Comment

Though I want Marquez to retire, a final run consisting of Rios and/or Garcia wouldn't be terrible.

Comment

I would not doubt if Marquez chooses to bypass Pacquiao. What a lot of people don't realize is that JuanMa is very good at holding grudges!!! And he has a big one against Pacquiao.

Comment

Here we see again the ******ity of Team Marquez. We've seen this before after the first fight he was offered a rematch only to balk at it then flew to Indonesia to lose for a mere $30k.

What fight would guarantee Marquez no less than $10M cold?! With Pacquiao of course!

A fight with Rios not only would make lesser money but is a fight he will surely lose. Marquez struggled with soft punching Diaz. What do you think will a real hard punching slugger like Rios will do to him over 12 rounds? Anyone who says Rios is too slow is ignorant of Rios' game. When did Rios ever try to win using speed and technical skills?

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez is not a promoter

JMM can say what ever he wants, but when his promoter tells his trainer who he is going to fight then Marquez trains to fight, he has no control, but can talk all scrap that comes from his mouth.

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind watching Marquez castrate Rios.

Comment

Please make this!

Comment

Marquez's body and chin is only going to hold up for a while longer, if that.

At some point it will say enough is enough.

Do we, and Marquez, really want Rios to have the privilege of ending his career? Or Bradley or whoever else he may fight, that will eventually beat him for no other reason than biology.

Either fight Pac or retire. I couldn't stand the likes of Bradley or Rios having a Marquez win on their resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X