Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If they made PEDs LEGAL for all fighters in boxing would you still be a fan???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, I'd rather see 2 God gifted fighters fight. I want to see what fighters can do naturally, plus it's a slap in the face to the ATGs when the records start to fall.

Comment

I'd still watch it, but it would completely ruin comparing fighters now to the ones of the past.

Comment

On a serious note, PEDs are total BS. They make us, the fans believe in something that isn't real. We believe in these fighters who can accomplish amazing feats only to later find out, they weren't doing it with God given talent or ability. It really tarnishes their reputation and the people's faith to believe in anything they do. Infact taking PEDs is a slap in the face to the fans because they make it to the highest level because of that and we pay to see them at the highest level where other fighters who were clean probably deserved to be instead. It's not right to everyone involved with the sport.

Comment

Sure, why not? Probably 95% of boxers are juicing now days anyways it seems so what is the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            yes but by choice.....THEIR OWN choice....right???
            Yeah but dude, would you feel safe taking PEDS? I know I wouldn't that is scary and a gamble, you could get liver damage, heart problems like enlarged heart, a lot of irreversible sides if you don't do a proper post cycle therapy.

This is what I know about Doctors they have no knowledge on PCT at all, they just sign guys up TRT and than don't tell them about the estrogen increase, gyno and the lack of libido and possible impotence if they do not PCT.

I remember one guy said once he got off the testosterone that was given to him by his doctor he said he felt lazy, sluggish, couldn't get a boner, had sweaty skin, depression and so forth, he searched online and found out on a steroid users board that the doctor didn't give him proper advice on post cycle routine so that his estrogen levels and test levels will go back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Yes, everybody does them nowadays anyway
              Exactly, nothing would change.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                I encourage PED use, if you're not juicing you're not performing at your absolute best. If Im shelling out 60 bucks I want to see superstars.
                hahaahah man you are a savage.

Comment

Absolutely.

It would be as it is but probably more pushed to the edge.

Comment

I'm not condoning the use of them. But as the saying goes, in any competitive contest...

"If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying."

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      hahaahah man you are a savage.
                      I don't even mean to be, but the health effects are already so bad I'd feel hypocritical saying that I care about their long term health. I feel bad when fighters get hurt, but I wont lie I am watching these men intentionally hurt each other for my own pleasure and benefit.

Comment

Working...
                      X