Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Robert Guerrero the most avoided fighter in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    A boring punch dummy....yeah I can see why nobody wants to fight him.
    It was a joke. Lighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      It was a joke. Lighten up.
      I know know it was...I was going along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
        Not until Floyd doesn't fight him. And if that happens he becomes an unhurtable unbeatable machine that can handle everyone.
        This is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
          For years The Ghost has earned the right to fight the current champion in his weight class after becoming the mandatory contender. Other big fights were offered but he was ducked for whatever reason.

Juan Manuel Marquez, Amir Khan, Rocky Juarez, Juan Diaz, Chris John are some that come to mind. He had to move up two weight classes to get a big fight and he wins those fights convincingly.

Nah just one of the most over rated

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I know know it was...I was going along with it.
            I misunderstood.

Comment

He's got the formula for danger in that he has no name, but he is extremely hungry, rugged, can gameplan at a high level, and can use a variety of styles. Doesn't make a lot of sense for a big name to fight him. I think he has and will continue to be avoided.

Comment

Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
                For years The Ghost has earned the right to fight the current champion in his weight class after becoming the mandatory contender. Other big fights were offered but he was ducked for whatever reason.

Juan Manuel Marquez, Amir Khan, Rocky Juarez, Juan Diaz, Chris John are some that come to mind. He had to move up two weight classes to get a big fight and he wins those fights convincingly.

Those guys didnt all duck him.

Comment

No way.

Guerrero has no heart. He is a quitter. His personality is absolutely ****. His skills are average at best.

The reason why boxers don't wanna fight him is beacuse he brings absolutely no money. Nobody gives a **** about him.

Comment

nah, the guy just doesn't cut it at ww. he beat a washed up berto and an untested aydin. that resume doesn't even raise an eyebrow

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      No way.

Guerrero has no heart. He is a quitter. His personality is absolutely ****. His skills are average at best.

The reason why boxers don't wanna fight him is beacuse he brings absolutely no money. Nobody gives a **** about him.
                      Coming from a guy who is eating out with Amir Khan...

Comment

Working...
                      X