No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Putting in Work For Mike Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
    I picked Rios and will do so again, but that's not the point. Boxing needs fighters like these guys, I was jumping in front of my tv like a toddler watching the first fight. These two warriors that don't duck or make b1tchy excuses, just go to war in the ring.
    Yeah and show a great example by making fun of a disease. Rios a POS!

Comment

Rios working with Heredia?

Comment

That looks like Alex Arizza work out

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Arum didnt let Donaire fight Mares what makes you think he will let Rios fight either one of those two?
          Unfortunately, that's why I had to say hope. As naive as it is, I refuse to dismiss cross promotional fights. I'll keep wanting them and asking for them, knowing my efforts are probably for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Rios working with Heredia?
            Lol this guy's always good for a chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Yeah and show a great example by making fun of a disease. Rios a POS!
              Rios will probably get it too.

Comment

I wish he rematched Abril so Abril could of gotten his justice.

Comment

Originally posted by slickslysmooth View Post
                  I wish he rematched Abril so Abril could of gotten his justice.
                  Abril? And watch him hug and run from Ríos all the time?? Jabbing like a girl scout? Alvarado is a man, just like Ríos.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Should be another good one, though if Alvarado tries too hard to box he won't be as competitive. His best moments in the first fight were when he was just so active that Rios could do nothing but try and avoid punches.
                    Yeah I agree that when Alvarado was most active and throwing mad combos at Rios he looked the best, but I think thats what led to his downfall as well. He was the first one to break down, partly due to the fact that he had to work so hard to keep Rios off his chest. I thought Alvarado would win the first fight because he's a little more refined than BamBam, but Rios was an animal and kept coming forward, eating shots like he was starving .... probs because he's always a corpse at the weigh-ins idk, guy is nuts. Not sure who will win this time, but Rios definitely has the upper hand psychologically after the first fight.
                    Last edited by WeltshmerzKO; 02-15-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

War Bam Bam! He won me some points the first go round, any takers for Alvarado for number 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X