Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire vs. Rigondeaux on April 13th at the Radio City Music Hall in Manhattan, New Y

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Ill go to this if they dont overprice the tickets

Not the Garcia-Judah card tho, I went for Garcia-Morales and its not a great spot to watch boxing. $100 tickets had me on top where i couldnt see sit
    I don't know where I'm sitting cause someone bought 25 tickets and I couldn't refuse at $70.

I paid $120 to watch Mikey vs Remi and then I watched a massacre in Gamboa vs Solis.

If the experience isn't good then I won't go to BK again, ever been to radio music hall and if so how is the view.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      No filipinos allowed in our section!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      lol No seas racista!

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        I don't know where I'm sitting cause someone bought 25 tickets and I couldn't refuse at $70.

I paid $120 to watch Mikey vs Remi and then I watched a massacre in Gamboa vs Solis.

If the experience isn't good then I won't go to BK again, ever been to radio music hall and if so how is the view.
        I've never even heard of a card at Radio City. I haven't been inside since I was a kid, but it's a theater set-up. Apparently they can set it up for fights, but I have no idea what that might look like.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
          Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

No filipinos allowed in our section!

lol No seas racista!
          Que racista ni racista chama. Estoy jodiendo con ellos. I might bring a Filipino with me, a buddy of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I've never even heard of a card at Radio City. I haven't been inside since I was a kid, but it's a theater set-up. Apparently they can set it up for fights, but I have no idea what that might look like.
            Atlantic City was also set up like a theater, so maybe it'll be set up like that but better sound.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I was looking for the set up and apparently Roy Jones vs. David Telesco was the last fight that was staged there:

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                Que racista ni racista chama. Estoy jodiendo con ellos. I might bring a Filipino with me, a buddy of mine.

You should so you'll be on the winning side. Hopefully both fighters gets more credit and less hate after this bout. Both are skilled and gifted athletically.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Wow, WTF? I'm going to zab-Garcia and will sit up top. I was feeling confident because someone on here or somewhere else said they know for a fact that there are no bad seats in the whole building. That's not true? Or do u just mean relative to u thinking u would be closer?
                  I sat on the first row of the upper deck and had to watch the screen the whole time. I paid $100 for those tickets and didnt realize it was in the upper deck. I paid $100 for Cotto-Marg II at the Garden and the seats were closer and the Arena is just built different. GBP way overpricing those tickets to sit in the upper deck when there was less then 6000 people in that place

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

You should so you'll be on the winning side. Hopefully both fighters gets more credit and less hate after this bout. Both are skilled and gifted athletically.
                    Lol get outta here with that junk bro.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Just give it a try, ill only go back for big fights tho. If Lucas-Garcia is made there, then im there

I've been to radio city hall many times and its a typical theater layout, think of a huge movie theater. It has much better seating then Barclays but goes up like 4 decks but not deep back.

Comment

Working...
                      X