Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley really shouldn't be a first ballot hall of famer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1PunchKOPOW!, erik morales tested positive in his last fight. does that mean he was a cheater his whole career? does he not belong in the hall of fame now?

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L
      1PunchKOPOW!, erik morales tested positive in his last fight. does that mean he was a cheater his whole career? does he not belong in the hall of fame now?
      Once you put yourself in that situation you have nobody to blame but yourself, whether people judge your whole legacy or not. I posted my thoughts in that thread. I said once talking about my all time Mexican faves Morales would no longer be listed. I guess it all depends on the person and their point of view. I don't buy the whole meat was contaminated b.s. either.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Admitting to steroids - that alone should keep him out.

Comment

Hall of Famer easily!!!! Great talent one of the best fighters throughout the 2000 - 10!!! Boxes beautifully can bang when needed came out of the Lightweight class undefeated with more than 30 wins and took on 47 and 54 pounders who were naturally bigger and world class fighters (Forest & Winky). Was never stopped even when fighting far beyond his prime years. As a Lightweight could fight in any era and do well! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
            Hall of Famer easily!!!! Great talent one of the best fighters throughout the 2000 - 10!!! Boxes beautifully can bang when needed came out of the Lightweight class undefeated with more than 30 wins and took on 47 and 54 pounders who were naturally bigger and world class fighters (Forest & Winky). Was never stopped even when fighting far beyond his prime years. As a Lightweight could fight in any era and do well! Ray.
            and a cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              Margaritos a hall of famer for calling out Floyd. Shane should be a hall of famer for knocking Margarito out.
              Lmao. Best response.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

How do you know there was no PEDs involved? Cause he didnt pop?

because the only time he's been involved with steroids that we know of was with balco and that was not around then. that was for the dlh rematch. i'm not going to question this man's entire career because of one bad decision for one fight.
                so how do you feel about Margarito?

Comment

Theres been some type of cheating (drug) in all sports since their inception. Every athlete looks for a decisive edge. Weither its "nasal spray" hahaha or anabal or "whites" its prevalent. Ishot up B12 30 hours out from fights did the same for all my fighters if I saw results. Is that cheating or does the substance need to illegal?
                  Whatever Shane took did it enhance his talents? No! It could have enhanced his performance. Yes! I'm talking about talents, substances have nothing to do with his learning skills and talent level. Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Theres been some type of cheating (drug) in all sports since their inception. Every athlete looks for a decisive edge. Weither its "nasal spray" hahaha or anabal or "whites" its prevalent. Ishot up B12 30 hours out from fights did the same for all my fighters if I saw results. Is that cheating or does the substance need to illegal?
                    Seriously dude, read a little about the effects of anabolic steroids and epo before you say dumbass shit like that.

Comment

Shane Mosley is overrated. Not a HOFer, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X