Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of ignorance in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Bottom line, Floyd and Broner are Racists. Floyd twice proved that he does not like Asians and Broner three times proved this against Mexicans. And the derrogatory Wet Back comment came from his Twitter account. His calling a Mexican "limited" and his derrogatory Burrito comments are all over the Internet. Not arguable, not up for debate. Facts.
      Stfu cry baby. You, BossHog and Mr ***tastic are always crying racism, and accusing black posters of racism. Just stfu already. Weak ass pathetic posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Prove he said it. Please.
        Twitter doesn't keep records dumbshlt. I already PROVED he made the comments about how Mexicans were limited, I already PROVED how he made the derrogatory Burrito references, he is a Racist. And I will continue to inform people of that and not a damn thing you can do about it. Now go fuk yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          how do comments about manny mean he doesn't like Asians? i think you're stretching on that.
          You didn't see his youtube video????

Comment

Twitter doesn't keep records dumbshlt. I already PROVED he made the comments about how Mexicans were limited, I already PROVED how he made the derrogatory Burrito references, he is a Racist. And I will continue to inform people of that and not a damn thing you can do about it. Now go fuk yourself.
            "And not a damn thing you can do about it". I should smack your *** ass you ****ing nerd. "And not a damn thing you can do about it", lmmfao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              always crying racism, and accusing black posters of racism. Just stfu already. Weak ass pathetic posters.
              No, I am not going to stop informing people of Racist Boxers so what are you going to do about it? Live with it or shove it where the sun don't shine! I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere so you can go fuk yourself too!! Broner is a RACIST! And I will keep reminding people of that and you can keep having a pissy fit when I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                "And not a damn thing you can do about it". I should smack your *** ass you ****ing nerd. "And not a damn thing you can do about it", lmmfao!
                Broner is a Racist....good I just made your eyes pop out again on demand. Pretty cool. I'd crush you like an Ant, Cupcake.
                Last edited by richardt; 02-14-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I've seen the video and so what. He ranted about eating dogs. My wife's uncle ate her dog. She's Pinoy. So the f what. You want boxers to be gentle yet fight for your entertainment. F you. Who the hell do you think you are?

Comment

that wasn't racist dude. but you are hell bent on saying it is. How come you aren't also saying manny is racaist for his comments about gays? or how come you haven't listed every racist comment by every high profile boxer?

is it really "racist boxers" you want to discuss or is it just floyd and broner?

Comment

No, I am not going to
                      Just stfu, lmao. Nobody cares what your punk ass has to say anyway you ****ing nobody!

Comment

Working...
                      X