No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees: Americans Don't Like Broner, They Want Me To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    The funny thing is, you don't how ignorant you look.
    Not ignorant at all. Just a realist to see the true picture. Ignorant are the ones in denial....hence YOU.

Comment

• If you turn a blind eye to the racism and crap Broner says just because you're a fan or because "he young" you're a bigot yourself in my eyes.

That's all I'll say on the matter

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Gotta love these Broner stans. @ not an all out racist.
        Your sig alone shows how ignorant and racist you are. No one even knew that guy. Hero's die all the time, but we only care about famous people we know. That's life, not racism. Deal with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Your sig alone shows how ignorant and racist you are. No one even knew that guy. Hero's die all the time, but we only care about famous people we know. That's life, not racism. Deal with it.
          lmfao!!! You clearly need to read more often. A Mexican/American praising a Caucasian male. Gosh I'm so racist!!

More people know Kardashians than Broner so Kardashians>>>>>>>>>>Broner. Ya dig?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            If you turn a blind eye to the racism and crap Broner says just because you're a fan or because "he young" you're a bigot yourself in my eyes.

That's all I'll say on the matter
            You didn't read my reply to thuggery either. smh, but you're young and I give you a pass too. lol

Comment

• Broner < Piece of shlt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                lmfao!!! You clearly need to read more often. A Mexican/American praising a Caucasian male. Gosh I'm so racist!!

More people know Kardashians than Broner so Kardashians>>>>>>>>>>Broner. Ya dig?
                No, you pointing out that ***** mentioned Whitney over some hero, shows where your mind set is. But you're young, so I'll give you a pass too. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Broner < Piece of shlt!
                  Pacquiao < Mayweather. LMAO

Comment

• Broner got this
                    really only remember Rees for losing to Kotelnik
                    don't think he has a style to do anything with Broner
                    Broner should win this easy, then fight the Vazquez-Burns winner
                    after that, go up to JWW
                    wouldn't mind seeing Rees win, since we don't need another Floyd
                    if Broner loses, he can't try to be Floyd anymore
                    just don't see it happening

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      you're a bigot yourself in my eyes.
                      You feel that way, because your understanding of life is still very limited.

Comment

Working...
                      X