No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma: Donaire Will Beat Rigondeaux, I Want Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
    Some idiot just said that he doesn't understand how people hate on Juanma "when he went toe to toe with Salido for 17 rounds, something Garcia or Gamboa would never do".
    If this is not a moronic, idiotic, buffoonery comment then I don't know what is.
    Sure Juanma went toe to toe with Garcia and got KTFO both times. Gamboa and Garcia on the other hand fought Garcia and beat him fair and square.

It's called boxing not cave man fighting dumb ass! How can one make such a foolish comment? Judging Juanma to be great because he went toe to toe with a guy that eventually KO'd him? twice no less!!!
    Uff...Garcias fighting eachother against more Garcias...what a message we take from this?..in fights between Garcias a Garcia will allways win...hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
      He should've kept his big mouth shut. I don't feel bad for him at all those accusations were the most pathetic **** I've ever heard. He got his ass kicked, man up and don't blame it on someone else like a little girl.
      Honestly the time off was probably good for him, he took two really bad beating in about a year. Rest was the best thing for him.
      JuanMa was wrong, and he deserved to be penalized, but what the commission dealt out was excessive. They could've made it, say, a six month suspension, and it would've been okay. Instead, they took too much valuable time from Lopez's prime. The guy made some inadvisable allegations about a ref (which may or may not be true). He apologized, and even if it wasn't heartfelt, JuanMa was made to publicly eat crow and retract his statements. Then they suspended him anyway and slammed him in the process. I will agree with one thing, though, the time off might've been good for Lopez's health.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        JuanMa was wrong, and he deserved to be penalized, but what the commission dealt out was excessive. They could've made it, say, a six month suspension, and it would've been okay. Instead, they took too much valuable time from Lopez's prime. The guy made some inadvisable allegations about a ref (which may or may not be true). He apologized, and even if it wasn't heartfelt, JuanMa was made to publicly eat crow and retract his statements. Then they suspended him anyway and slammed him in the process. I will agree with one thing, though, the time off might've been good for Lopez's health.
        They shouldnt even have suspended him they should have just fined him a percentage of his purse from that night and let that be the end of it. **** theres guys out here taking PEDS who dont even get suspended as long as juanma did.

Comment

Juanma vs Nonito after he trashes Rigo at 128 sounds good to me. I would really love to see Juanma and Gamboa's steroid using ass at 130. Bob fronted on that fight before and then Juanma lost to Salido. Gamboa talking bout that fight doesn't make any sense now but he's wrong. That's the best fight that can be made at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
            I agree too, but at least he's looking for big fights now. I think he may be looking for a final payday.
            coz he had nothing to loose.

Comment

Lol " If Rigo wins against Donaire that fight will be difficult to make " lmao , he's already ducking Rigo even though Rigo's still a couple divisions below him . Oh Juanma . Btw Rigo will completely outbox Donaire and will take him to school . Rigondeaux by KO . Peace .

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                They shouldnt even have suspended him they should have just fined him a percentage of his purse from that night and let that be the end of it. **** theres guys out here taking PEDS who dont even get suspended as long as juanma did.
                A fine would've been a good idea. The point is, though, that the punishment was excessive. You're right, there are worse things, but they decided to make an example of Lopez. Wanna know why? Because he made an accusation of corruption about an official of the commission, and thereby made the organization look bad. That's why. JuanMa may be whatever his detractors say he is, but what the commission dealt wasn't justice. It was retribution.

Comment

Donaires speed would be a big problem for Juanma, BiG.

Comment

If Rigo decides to move forward he will be stopped but if he runs which I think he will do it will be a long night a Narvaez type of thing. JuanMa I think should fight Chris Johns..

Comment

Rigo chinny ass beating Juanma lol rigo is a bum just wait till donaire knocks him out

Comment

Working...
                      X