Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pigsfly

too many metro sexual wimps have flooded our sport.

yup, just look at adrien broner... he dresses,talks,and behaves like another man that hes obsessed with. pretty disgusting and feminine stuff.
    real talk i think your obsessed with both FMW AND AB they arent alike but maybe you see it more than i do because i dont marinate my thoughts about them all day long like you clan on here smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TGD
      Broner has zero charisma or personality. It's a Floyd Mayweather Jnr tribute act, and a very poor one at that. He comes across as being very thick. The whole 'cabbage' Rees thing was a premeditated flop - nobody laughed except his team. Even Eddie Hearn ripped the piss out of him. From that point he started folding like a deckchair, stuttering and rambling on about ice cream.
      wait was rees team suppose to laugh at something towards them are you serious? lol if you get roasted or embarrassed you gone laugh at yourself along with the people making you feel out of place etc

who does that?

Comment

Last time out, Broner thought it was clever to compare himself to a lump of dog **** on your shoe.

He's that kind of guy.

Comment

my question is if you dislike this dude so much why yall got this dudes nuts in yo mouth thread after thread? post after post?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Last time out, Broner thought it was clever to compare himself to a lump of dog **** on your shoe.

He's that kind of guy.
            Not as epic as wanting to eat your children but pretty funny to say the least. Besides nobody wants to step on dog ****... However sometimes in order to get to the other side you have to. So far everyone falls face first into it. I can see that as being a problem.

Still, eating children is far worse. Let alone f'ing someone until they love you! lol

Comment

At least Floyd had beaten some noteworthy people when he started his arrogant public persona...Broner has beaten a Demarco and a ponce de leon (debatable)...nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                At least Floyd had beaten some noteworthy people when he started his arrogant public persona...Broner has beaten a Demarco and a ponce de leon (debatable)...nuff said.
                Now this is truth. You can't argue that.

However one can't hate on it as if someone showed him that if you do this, you will make this much. If you do that, you will make that much...

We all know why he acts the way he does. People/fighters that have already been there and done it, influence him. He listens..

Floyd started late or rather later in his career while Broner (like today's generation) wants everything now... His pay checks are already displaying that. I wonder how much more (or less) he is making compared to what Floyd was making when he was under Top Rank and fighting as the nice guy "Pretty boy".

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  But that is what really gets people in general, heated.

Think of it like this, if you work with someone and they do exactly what you do but brag about making 100 times more than you... wouldn’t you be pissed and wonder why you don’t make as much? Or question your abilities as appose to someone who makes 100 times more and does what you do?

Being that boxing has A LOT to do with a mental game plan, throwing someone off their game plan is well, part of the game.

Money is what makes the world go round and the person who makes more always pisses off the one who doesn’t make as much especially when they both do the same thing.
                  My problem with it is that it never comes off that insulting to me. The fighter talking that **** sounds more like a buffoon than someone to take seriously. Its just like when I hear someone like 50 cent diss someone using the whole money taunt versus say eminem demolishing someone by attacking them on a personal level

Comment

If he takes Rees as a joke why the fudge is he fighting him??....he's supposed to be stepping it up....

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                      It amazes me that a fighter can seemingly do his best to act like a complete and utter ****, all the time, and supposed fans of the sport chalk it up to "antics", "banter", "smack talk", and so on. Are you all sniffing glue? The man's a tw*t, a massive massive tw*t.
                      A tw*t that can fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X