No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
    why do people complain about trash talking??

Because broner is awful at it. You know you suck when only your team laughs and you call your opponent "ugly" Its just sad.

Floyd is good at it without coming across as dumb, or childish.

Broner is the US version of james degale.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      Floyd invented the art of talking smack while sounding insecure. Broner is copying. Ali, Naseem, Mayorga and Roy all believed what they were saying Floyd sounds like he's trying to convince himself.
      Floyd believes every thing he says and backs it up...he just isnt a very well spoken person imo.............and yes i do believe he is a bit insecure outside of the ring,but inside the ring i think he is at home and the king of his craft

Comment

Floyd believes every thing he says and backs it up...he just isnt a very well spoken person imo.............and yes i do believe he is a bit insecure outside of the ring,but inside the ring i think he is at home and the king of his craft
        Inside the ring he's untouchable, I just don't like the forced trash talk. It just doesn't come across as real to me. If he handled his business outside the ring like he does inside I wouldn't have an issue, but I don't respect dudes who just pop off at the mouth to get attention.

Comment

Floyd is a great fighter but he says he is greater then sugar ray. If he really believes that he should have cleaned out 147-154 and went on to 160, that's what robinson would do...

Comment

Isn't the joke Broner? He's fighting some dude that's like a 40-1 underdog and he's acting like he's the ****! Honestly where has everyones morals gone too? You guys all back these antics up. It's like laughing at a bully picking on little gusy that don't want to fight. You all support this mentality!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
              I much more entertained by him in the ring. I don't think he comes across as clever or witty he sounds like an ignorant douche, I actually find his skill in ring to be entertaining.
              Floyd is clever?? It just shows how people in general have degressed over the years. Men have a hard time being comfortable being men. They all feel out of their skin. This is why I stand out so much imn this world. I know what I want and I take it. If I want to say something I say it. If Broner ugly ass called me ugly the fight would've been cancelled because he would have something broken in his face! Broner isn't some pretty guy! You can't polish a turd!! He's talented in the ring and entertaining why bother with this BS?? He doesn't need to get under Rees's skin does he?? doesn't he already have all the advantages why does he need to talk ****??

Comment

Oh well. Mayorga, Hopkins, Toney, Ali all talked trash. Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  broner is entertaining lol

we need clowns like this in the sport

and Rees has some gonads but he'll go down like every pathetic Brit challenger as of late
                  We need this?? But then when someone who is an actual threat steps to his face he doesn't say ****?? He's a bully plain and simple. He knows Rees can't win or hurt him so he's talking ****. Just another phony that's cherry picking his way to the top!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                    Oh well. Mayorga, Hopkins, Toney, Ali all talked trash. Nothing new here.
                    They talked trash when it mattered not to just some bum that should'nt even be in the same ring! It's like me picking on some little kid and then all of you backing me for talking ****!!

Comment

We get it, all the noobs are too sensitive for **** talking and haven’t been around the game long enough to know it’s nothing new.

Comment

Working...
                      X