Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me that a fighter can seemingly do his best to act like a complete and utter ****, all the time, and supposed fans of the sport chalk it up to "antics", "banter", "smack talk", and so on. Are you all sniffing glue? The man's a tw*t, a massive massive tw*t.

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
      Why do I keep hearing "He's trying too hard to be like Floyd, etc.."
      Some of you act like Floyd invented the art of smack talk. lol

He wasn't the first & he's not the last... I for one welcome a little bit of controversy & colorful characters from time to time.
      Floyd invented the art of talking smack while sounding insecure. Broner is copying. Ali, Naseem, Mayorga and Roy all believed what they were saying Floyd sounds like he's trying to convince himself.
      Last edited by A.K.A; 02-13-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
        It amazes me that a fighter can seemingly do his best to act like a complete and utter ****, all the time, and supposed fans of the sport chalk it up to "antics", "banter", "smack talk", and so on. Are you all sniffing glue? The man's a tw*t, a massive massive tw*t.
        Agreed. Dosen't matter if he does it to sell or if it's just his personality it's equally bad anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          Floyd invented the art of talking smack while sounding insecure. Broner is copying. Ali, Naseem, Mayorga and Roy all believed what they're saying Floyd sounds like he's trying to convince himself.
          Mayorga was genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            Broner is an idiot. Straight up. He's trying to be too much like floyd. It's so obviuos, because he knows he doesn't entertain in the ring. He has to entertain outside of the ring. What a fool. I hope he gets punished soon.
            wtf???have you ever seen a Broner fight?

Comment

why do people complain about trash talking??

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                Mayorga was genuine.
                Roy too, he was c*cky as hell but he believed every word he said.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                  why do people complain about trash talking??
                  I love trash talkers, but some people come off as idiots when they try it.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    He won't be talking all that smack when he steps up to 140, not against the top 5 guys at least.
                    Broner beats anyone at 140.....then ya'll discredit him

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                      who gives a ****???damn he performs great in the damn ring and that is all that matters..who gives a flying fuck if he hurts someones feelings???fuck em tell to handle their business in the ring............oh wait they cant cause he kicks their ass

Comment

Working...
                      X