• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    Yea and look what happened once he stepped up LOL
    For some reason, Deontay Wilder comes into mind

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
      you're right....

not sure about zarate, i know he was like 52-0 with like 50 ko's when gomez beat him

gomez went all the way up to 32-0 with 32 ko's before beeing defeated...
      with 17 of those being title defenses, a record which still holds till today.

tyson was a beast as well..
      Gomez was Ko'd by Salvador Sanchez in 8 rounds. Edwin Valero would have Ko'd Manny Pacquaio he would have beat Mayweather cause Valero was an arm puncher and that's the only way you break someone down who's using the Philly Shell. Manny fighters don't want to see them selves as a dirty fighter so they don't target the arms . If I trained someone that's the first place I would instruct my fighter to hit would be the biceps and the shoulders when a fighter is using the Philly Shell

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Gomez was Ko'd by Salvador Sanchez in 8 rounds. Edwin Valero would have Ko'd Manny Pacquaio he would have beat Mayweather cause Valero was an arm puncher and that's the only way you break someone down who's using the Philly Shell. Manny fighters don't want to see them selves as a dirty fighter so they don't target the arms . If I trained someone that's the first place I would instruct my fighter to hit would be the biceps and the shoulders when a fighter is using the Philly Shell
        sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Yeah, his sparring partners would always complain that Valero hurt their arms in sparring.

But Valero beating Mayweather? Absolutely not.

Comment

Working...
          X