Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees on Broner: I'm Going To Knock This Prick Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    LOL @ "The mic is taller than you"

Comment

That desperate NEED to be like Floyd is what seriously makes ne not like this dude.......talented but annoying as he'll..

Comment

Maybe Rees was under the impression that he was fighting Adrien Broner's brush.

Comment

I haven't been following whats been happening in boxing as closely as i used too, and until recently i had only heard of Broner and never even watched him fight. But I have watched him, and imo hes the real deal. Fast, accurate, skilful and a pretty big punch as well. I think he is going to dismantle Rees.

Even if Rees gets inside, Broner has a nice uppercut that will make things difficult for the shorter guy.

Comment

Rees is gonna silence this lamb!

Comment

Didn't get to read the quotes yet but that's the best headline I've seen in a long time... "Gavin Rees on Broner: I'm Going To Knock This Prick Out!"

hah!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Broner isnt some unbeatable force, ponce de leon already beat him.
                On top of that, Broner is a confirmed Racist. The Mayweather wannabe Prima Donna is too full of himself.

Comment

Broner is going to destroy Rees. I love to see him fight the winner of the Miguel Vasquez, and Ricky Burns fight.

Comment

Garbage fight. Another Haymon production. Rees has no power, not very strong, slaps with his punches, and is not great defensively. A mismatch that HBO and Haymon serve to the dumb subscribers who expect something better from premium network for boxing.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Haymon is ruining boxing.

Comment

Broner should be ashamed of himself for this fight.

Of course the floyd/Broner tards will defend it and make out its some great win

Comment

Working...
                      X