Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gavin Rees on Broner: I'm Going To Knock This Prick Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Broner should be ashamed of himself for this fight.

Of course the floyd/Broner tards will defend it and make out its some great win
    whats so bad about it? hes 23, and all of the sudden fighting a top 10 guy is a terrible fight? Why is held to such high standard?

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
      whats so bad about it? hes 23, and all of the sudden fighting a top 10 guy is a terrible fight? Why is held to such high standard?
      True Stars fight other Stars! He says he wants to be an all-time great yet fights an unknown fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        True Stars fight other Stars! He says he wants to be an all-time great yet fights an unknown fighter!
        Very true. Horrible garbage ass fight..

Im going to youTube it the next day

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
          Rees sez he has never been stopped. Is he forgetting about the Kotelnyk fight? Because I could swear he was stopped n that one.
          Big Kotelnyk fan but his biggest flaw was being feather fisted yet he still managed to knock Rees out. Rees is a midget with a 50% KO ratio who got stopped by Andriy and has been fighting domestic bouts ever since. This won't end good.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            what 'star' is he supposed to fight at 135 lol. You guys act like hes gonna fight an atg everytime out, give him a break

nobodys calling out donaire for fighting a bunch of old an unknown fighters yet hes top 5 p4p

Comment

silly americans hyping up another bum. this will be just like lacy-calzaghe. rees is the real deal.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                silly americans hyping up another bum. this will be just like lacy-calzaghe. rees is the real deal.
                Lacy was a b fighter with no d .. Calzaghe was overated as well .. Broner is only 22 and a 2 division champ .. He's gonna shake and bake Rees

Comment

I watched that video of Rees fighting. Well the first minute. This is a easy fight for broner. It's just gonna be a broner showcase. It's just a night of promotion for may 4.

Comment

I like the fight even though Broner would start as a big favourite. The styles match up well. Bull vs matador.

Rees is a short guy with short arms so the challenge for him is being able to get his shots off and get out again without being tagged by the long arms of Broner as he is moving out and coming in. One thing that may surprise us in this fight is Broners ability to fight on the indside. Rees will spend all night trying to get there but once there Broner will still be hard to nail on the chin and Rees may find its safer being on the outside.

Looks like it may play out like Hatton vs Floyd. Rees is usually strong but has been stopped by a non puncher before. I dont see a clean KO but more if a sustained beating that provokes intervention. Its a fight that will make Broner look good and I expect it will be very watchable for as long as it lasts .

Comment

I really hope this fight lives up to the anticipation!! Can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                      X