No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adrien Broner Steps To Gavin Rees at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    I wish there was a video. Rees looks like he wants no part of Broner. If it was me, I'd be in Broners face.
    If he wanted no part of him he wouldn't of took the fight u dope.

Comment

Broner is a totally juiced up piece of ghetto **** popping out brats with a selection of baby mamas, and when this juiced up jacka$$ is caught and his career tanks, it will be the taxpayers footing the bill.

Comment

Broners big enough to fight at welterweight

Comment

The kid is 23. Willing to fight the best in his weight class so I don't see why all the hate. He's building a fan/hate base very quickly, still learning the game, and still growing. When he's 25-26 he will be a force at 140-147.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
            I wish there was a video. Rees looks like he wants no part of Broner. If it was me, I'd be in Broners face.
            Rees isnt sweating him. He knows he is a hype job for HBO. Rees will do his in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              The kid is 23. Willing to fight the best in his weight class so I don't see why all the hate. He's building a fan/hate base very quickly, still learning the game, and still growing. When he's 25-26 he will be a force at 140-147.
              holy ****! willing to fight the best!? GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
                holy ****! willing to fight the best!? GTFO
                Best in his weight class. Which is a fact because he fought the #1 guy in his first fight at LW. Matter of fact, why the hell am I even responding to this bull****.

Comment

-Willing to fight the best in his weight class.

Fights Rees . That's Mayweather fan logic.

-Fight Gatti and Mosley

never have to fight Prime Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, Williams, or any other top JWW. Because he fought the best

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                    Broner is a totally juiced up piece of ghetto **** popping out brats with a selection of baby mamas, and when this juiced up jacka$$ is caught and his career tanks, it will be the taxpayers footing the bill.
                    lmaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      What's he 'stepping to' a complete no-hoper like Rees for? If the huge gulf in ability wasn't enough, Adrien has a 7 inch reach advantage over the guy. At lightweight. Trash talking him is a bit ridiculous.
                      I wouldn't even call that trash talking. More like clowning him. This was supposed to be Ricky Burns though but we all saw what happened there. Hopefully they get that done later this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X