No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abraham, Stieglitz Face To Face, Rematch Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Tobi you are german right? Do you know if Stieglitz is healed from the injuries he sustained from the domestic dispute with his father in law?
    Well i think so. I have not heard anything about it though. But he had already a tune up fight on January 26 so everything should be ok.

Comment

I thought AA clearly won the first bout, though it was competitive. Stieglitz was obviously more active, but I generally found his attack ineffective, while the force of AA's punches shook Stieglitz several times.

I'll take AA by decision.

Comment

I see the same result as the first fight, Stieglitz is far too rigid and eats AA's hooks clean. Can't learn defence over night, and Stiegs is set in his ways as a veteran fighter. I thought Stiegs would win the first fight but AA is made from stone, i swear landing punches on him hurts. Nevertheless pumped for this, thoroughly enjoyed the first fight especially from a scoring standpoint, seems like everyone saw it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
          In all honesty that's all they have to jab at cause he's whipped most of them
          Yeah, they have to resort to landing verbal jabs since they couldn't land many actual jabs on him.

Comment

The first fight was pretty close, and I expect more of the same.

Comment

Yeah these two are pretty much on the same level at SMW and they can produce a hell of a fight. I hope it will be as exciting as the first one ! I think AA will win more convincingly this time.

Comment

Working...
              X