Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you enjoyed seeing get Knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac, though i don't get much pleasure watching it again. I almost feel sad for him now.

Watching Lennox crush Hasim Rahman gave a lot of pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
      Who was that 1 fighter you despised that you enjoyed seeing get knocked the F out?
      Ricky Hatton...

Comment

Lennox Lewis!

Margarito

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Margarito getting thrashed by Mosley. That was probably the most satisfying thing I've ever experienced in watching boxing.
          Not a KO but yes. This had me shadow boxing for almost the entire fight.

Comment

Comment

Comment

wow, Margarito being a scumbag and all but **** me that guy was tough.

Comment

There's a couple guys I wanna see hit the canvas, and it all depends on whether they get matched up with certain guys in their division.

Comment

I enjoyed seeing the seth Mitchell hype train derailed, I also enjoyed jmm stopping pacqiaou untill I realised what this would do to all the floyd d1ck riders, like pac being ko'd meant floyd didn't quack whenever Manny's name came up, I also enjoyed Kevin Mitchell being stopped by Michael katsidis and Ricky burns because he was a smug pr1k who thought he was the one because he outboxed Breidiss Prescott

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X