Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tim Bradley's W over Pacquiao become legit after Manny was KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    Public opinion does not won or lose a fight for you..
    Ummmmm...isn't this what I just said???

Public Opinion did not matter to Juan Marquez, in which it shouldn't. So which is why he wanted to go back and make it official in the record book.

Comment

Popular opinion does not win or lose a fight for you..
      No.

But incompetent judges CAN.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
        Marquez is one man.....

HIS W seems to be getting split up and divided among others for some reason
        Couldnt have said it better myself.

Comment

no. bradleys win was legit in the first place. the judges scored the fight for bradley and thats how it is.i was so dam glad that marquez knocked the hell out of pacquiao because pac totally disrespected bradley and wouldnt fight him again.

Comment

The Bradley "win" is very suspect. However I think the passage of time and the subsequent KO loss will more or less legitimize it as the years go by.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Ummmmm...isn't this what I just said???

Public Opinion did not matter to Juan Marquez, in which it shouldn't. So which is why he wanted to go back and make it official in the record book.
              I was agreeing with you, and using your post because it was good and truthful..

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                No.

But incompetent judges CAN.
                Funny you say incompetent judging, mean while between the judges they've scored more fights them you've watch..Not to mention they do this for a living..I understand us as fans value are own opinions..But let's not get carried away..

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  no. bradleys win was legit in the first place. the judges scored the fight for bradley and thats how it is.i was so dam glad that marquez knocked the hell out of pacquiao because pac totally disrespected bradley and wouldnt fight him again.
                  And Bradley didn't disrespect Pacquiao after his gift decision? you must be a BP Flowmo.

Comment

Funny you say incompetent judging, mean while between the judges they've scored more fights them you've watch..Not to mention they do this for a living..I understand us as fans value are own opinions..But let's not get carried away..
                    I was giving the benefit of the doubt when I said incompetent.

How about all out corrupt?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      And Bradley didn't disrespect Pacquiao after his gift decision? you must be a BP Flowmo.
                      And how exactly did Bradley disrespect Pacman??

Comment

Working...
                      X