Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Tim Bradley's W over Pacquiao become legit after Manny was KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez is one man.....

HIS W seems to be getting split up and divided among others for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Marquez is one man.....

HIS W seems to be getting split up and divided among others for some reason
      This is true. There were some Floyd fans actually trying to give Floyd credit for Marquez stopping Pacman,lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Bradley did clearly win the championship rounds. In fact those were the clearest rounds of the entire fight.
        By definition in most cases, the Championship rounds determines a really close fight (Trinidad vs Vargas, Cotto vs Mosley, Leonard vs Hagler). At least in my eyes going into rounds 9-12, I had Bradley having to win all those rounds for it to be at least a draw. Even if he won 2 of the 3, based on how I scored and the majority scored the fight he still loses. I see your point though, but in the end it does come down to who you saw winning the fight going into the 12th as opposed to the decision which was given, which IMO is what most people don't believe though they'll throw the jab at Manny because it's technically viewed as a loss on the books (which is weird, but ok) but in reality they also see Manny getting jobbed in the fight.
        Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-12-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          this comment is outrageous.

bradley did NOTHING to win that fight, nothing at all i repeat.

if he won the fight so clearly how come he is in obscurity fighting some unknown russian? he would be getting a big fight by now bud, it was a str8 up roberry that was commited that fight, and what makes it worse is that he's saying he won the fight too lol.

115-113 was a good score for that fight. in favor of manny.
          what does him winning have to do with getting a big fight??he is a high risk low reward type of fighter,he has no huge fanbase and you will not look good fighting him

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
          hey you have your opinion but fact is Bradley won

Comment

By definition in most cases, the Championship rounds determine a really close fight (Trinidad vs Vargas, Cotto vs Mosley, Leonard vs Hagler). At least in my eyes going into rounds 9-12, I had Bradley having to win all those rounds for it to be at least a draw. Even if he won 2 of the 3, based on how I scored and the majority scored the fight he still loses. I see your point though, but in the end it does come down to who you saw winning the fight going into the 12th as opposed to the decision which was given, which IMO is what most people believe though they'll throw the jab at Manny because it's technically viewed as a loss on the books (which is weird, but ok).
            Ohh, I thought Pacman won the fight. But Bradley sure did win 10-12 easily.

Comment

Dont see how ya'll can watch that fight and act like Manny dominated or something,he was missing damn near everything he threw and getting countered,he looked terrible and couldnt deal with Bradleys movement,it was a sloppy fight buy Manny was clueless most of the time

Comment

Actually made his gift decision worse, people are saying damn JMM ko'd Pacman and won without question, and Bradley had to get a gift and couldn't even knock down Pacman.

Comment

By definition in most cases, the Championship rounds determines a really close fight (Trinidad vs Vargas, Cotto vs Mosley, Leonard vs Hagler). At least in my eyes going into rounds 9-12, I had Bradley having to win all those rounds for it to be at least a draw. Even if he won 2 of the 3, based on how I scored and the majority scored the fight he still loses. I see your point though, but in the end it does come down to who you saw winning the fight going into the 12th as opposed to the decision which was given, which IMO is what most people don't believe though they'll throw the jab at Manny because it's technically viewed as a loss on the books (which is weird, but ok) but in reality they also see Manny getting jobbed in the fight.
                  your scorecard means nothing...2 OFFICIAL JUDGES said Bradley won,case closed Manny lost

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
                    what does him winning have to do with getting a big fight??he is a high risk low reward type of fighter,he has no huge fanbase and you will not look good fighting him

hey you have your opinion but fact is Bradley won
                    I'm not denying that Bradley has a win over Manny, but It seems as if people use that fight as ammunition towards Pacquiao fans as it does show as an official loss, but I also don't think those same people would cry that Bradley got robbed if it was Manny who was granted the win. I'm not the biggest Mayweather fan (nor am I a hater of his really), but if he got jobbed in the same manner I'd call a spade a spade. It's mostly people dickin around on Manny because of his fans more so than what the actual fight presented.

Comment

Pac CLEARLY won that Bradley fight, Tim made it tricky at times and fought a lot better than most gave him credit for, on rewatching i certainly had it closer than the first watch but make no mistake there was only won deserved winner there and that was Manny.
                      Marquez ****ed him UP though son!

Comment

Working...
                      X