Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis is Planning To Explain Medical Issue Shortly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Katsidis,alays brought 100% 2 the table & gaveit his all...can't ask 4 more...I hope whatever the problem is it's not debilitating or life-threatning...good luck to Michael...

Comment

best of luck to you champ you are true spartan warrior

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        Sounds pretty serious. I hope he's okay.
        It could be HIV or Parkinsons?

Comment

Czar Amonsot suffered a brain bleed and he is on the card Katsidis just withdrew from. So possibly MK's ailment is worse than Amonsot's brain bleed (which was bad).

Comment

Hopefully his decision has been made as a precaution so he can enjoy the rest of his life rather than this be something that can jeopardise the rest of his life, one of the most exciting lightweights of this generation, enjoy your retirement champ, thanks for the risks you took everytime you stepped in the ring

Comment

Sounds even more serious than I initially thought

Comment

He's got a slight brain bleeding.
                No way he can continue fighting considering his face-first style.
                Hope he saved some money to enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                  Damn I really like Katsidis. Hope he's going to be okay. He deserved a world title for his performances.
                  the respect he earned from going after the best in his division is greater than any he would've gotten for owning a paper strap that he won vacant or from a weak titlist.

i do wish he'd been able to win that fight with Casa, though. he fought like a madman, in the best sense.

Mike is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                    Czar Amonsot suffered a brain bleed and he is on the card Katsidis just withdrew from. So possibly MK's ailment is worse than Amonsot's brain bleed (which was bad).
                    i'd thought of that, too. interesting to note that Amonsot had moved out to Australia in recent times.

warming to see Mike making friends of fellows with whom he had some of his most hellacious wars. Graham Earl was there in his corner for the Ricky Burns fight, loved that.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      He's got a slight brain bleeding.
                      No way he can continue fighting considering his face-first style.
                      Hope he saved some money to enjoy
                      Is there anyway that can heal?

Comment

Working...
                      X