No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: After Mayweather is Done, I'll Take Over Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
    I'll tell you this, 95% of the time someone calls another person "ghetto", its a non black referring to a black that acts in a way they don't approve of. That's no different than calling them the "N" word. If it doesn't, define what the word "ghetto" means in that context and how that applies to a person from a lower income neighborhood. There really is no way around it.
    The stuff in brown is what I critizised behemently, when you loosing an argument, you're racist!!! bla bla bla

Comment

• This kid is uber-talented and i can see him dominating and getting hate on NSB fir many years to come.

Comment

• This kid is talented no doubt, he is a clown in my book and that is the easiest way to sell yourself. Everyone will want to see him lose and he will be paid big bucks to keep disappointing people by winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Its already ghetto. Pac is from the ghetto. Floyd is from the ghetto. Bhop is from the ghetto. Stop saying stupid ****.
          Hahah when I went to Bryant Jennings' gym, a gang of 9 yr olds tried to jump me.

Comment

• Guy's talented and a giant fuking clown with 20 kids so Im sure hip hop America will be down with him but that fuking horriable performance against Ponce de Leon shows that he's not quite as talented as Floyd. Im sure he will lose a fight here and there once he gets into a divsion that isn't full of B-fighters.

Comment

• He's been calling out Rios, Marquez, Pacman, Guerrero, etc. Guerrero showed up on his face and responded, "Just send me the contract and I'll sign it." He stopped calling out the Ghost.

Stick to what Haymon's plan for you, kid. You're not ready for prime time yet. Protect your zero as long as possible.

Comment

• Mayweather can be amusing at times. This Broner guy tries too hard and just makes himself look a prick.

Comment

• I like Broner's boxing skills and talent. But the only thing that throws me off with him is he's trying too hard to be like Mayweather. There's only one Mayweather. Find your own style Brone and you'll be alright.

Comment

• Talent and skilled yes but hes already showed up not making weight, got socked up by Ponce, gassing out in mid rounds, **** like that. hes dead meat if he moves up and faces any top 140 lbr this year.

Comment

• I'd rather him get in the ring with Floyd in a couple years. That's how stars get made. Floyd and Manny became PPV megastars after fighting Oscar.

Comment

Working...
                      X