Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team rigo just told me donaire still hasn't signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worried about it. I never read anywhere that Donaire signed the contract, but the documents were essentially sent from Nonito's camp to Rigo. If it was the other way around, it would be a much greater concern. Of course, I suppose anything can happen; but Caribe Promotions' CEO made a formal statement that the fight is a "go". He must feel pretty good about it.

Comment

here we go again with these rigo fans and their stupid agenda....making a big deal out of nothing.

the B side is always the first one to sign and in this case it's rigo. it took him weeks to sign his side of the agreement and now these fools want donaire to sign right away. they have to review every details of the contract and if their's something they don't agree with top rank they will have to bring it up and settle their differences before signing. isn't that what rigo's team did? that took them weeks to settle so why are these simpletons complaining about a few days of not signing from the other camp?

Comment

LOL @ Rigo fans grasping at straws

what a joke

Comment

I like Rigo, but man his fans on this site are fucking pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            here we go again with these rigo fans and their stupid agenda....making a big deal out of nothing.

the B side is always the first one to sign and in this case it's rigo. it took him weeks to sign his side of the agreement and now these fools want donaire to sign right away. they have to review every details of the contract and if their's something they don't agree with top rank they will have to bring it up and settle their differences before signing. isn't that what rigo's team did? that took them weeks to settle so why are these simpletons complaining about a few days of not signing from the other camp?
            They're bored. There's nothing much happening in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              The filipino rat is scared...the filipino rat is scared...the filipino rat is scared..lol
              How will that downplay in his performance?!!!....the filipino rat is scared...
              Nonito got the mouse ears, but Rigo go the Rat face, is this a battle of rat vs mouse?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I like Rigo, but man his fans on this site are fucking pathetic.
                Yeah man, the worst is that Cuban dude who posts videos on youtube talking crap telling people not to be biased when he is biased toward Cuban boxers lol, he even said Pacquiao was juicing, and got mad when someone told him Gamboa might be juicing months ago, he has never made a video on Gamboa being linked to steroids after the drug bust.

The diehard biased Cuban fans are becoming some of the worst man, some of the most biased ever.

They will come up with an excuse if Nonito whoops Rigo bad.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  They're bored. There's nothing much happening in their lives.
                  what you expect man i got a 1 week vacation planned artoun this fight, i need donaire to sign so i can put my pto!!!! I will be pissed as fok if someone else at work requests those dates before I do

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Nonito got the mouse ears, but Rigo go the Rat face, is this a battle of rat vs mouse?
                    lol! nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
                      lol! nice one!
                      HAHAHA But you forgot Donaire.

Rigotards are at full force today fellas!

Comment

Working...
                      X