• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
    Floyds resume at 154 with only 2 fights is better then any one elses there
    I wouldn't argue that.

Comment

I don't think so. Its seems at least close to a done deal that Mayweather will fight Alvarez this year at some point. If he doesn't, then he should be removed.

Comment

Floyd can only fight 1 fight at a time..he has to fight at ww first then i cant see his next fight not being canelo..and to be honest i think that will be it

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
          everything is about making money. Money rules. Mayweather makes alot of people alot of money. Its the american way. So get out of here you crybaby.
          not crying about it, its just my opinion. if you want to act like a prick then talk to somebody else.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            not crying about it, its just my opinion. if you want to act like a prick then talk to somebody else.
            Ignore that guy, (if it's even a guy). I think he's like 12 or something.

Comment

You are putting his win over De La Hoya many years ago together with the Cotto win to say Floyd is the man at 154. You are very devoted to Floyd and defend him to the death. He should pay you a weekly salary.

Comment

Floyd can only fight 1 fight at a time..he has to fight at ww first then i cant see his next fight not being canelo..and to be honest i think that will be it
                I don't think he will ever fight Canelo. Time will tell.

Comment

He has 18 months..meaning till nov this year
                  Unless a champion has an injury defending your tittle once every 18 month is just wrong. If the WBA says you only need to defend your tittle once every 18 months then they should change that rule to once every 9 months or a year at the most.

Comment

Lol you realize his two fights at 154 are exactly 5 years apart right?

Comment

Some food for thought:

Quoted from the WBA Regulations

Unless otherwise directed by the Championship Committee, a boxer who obtains a title by defeating a champion must defend his title as follows:
                      a. Non-Heavyweight Division: If the Official Contender, within nine (9) months from the date the title was obtained; if not the Official Contender, within one hundred twenty (120) days.
                      A boxer’s title, status, or recognition may be lost, removed, or vacated for any of the following reasons:
                      a. Loss in a bout (see Rule C.15);
                      b. Violation of Association rules; or
                      c. Suspension, charges, or criminal conduct alleged or found by a national,
                      state, or provincial agency.

Comment

Working...
                      X